Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Sabrina’s latest video is very cheeky. Her followers have obviously been worried about her irratic behaviour and slurred speech in videos and rang emergency services and she’s completely disrespected them in that latest video. All these people that support her need to wise up.
She threatens suicide all night, takes a load of sleeping tablets, slurs her speech. Then she's shocked someone thinks she's done something dangerous? In the words of the woman herself: make it make sense?

Or was it just a ruse to come on here on an account and start doxing addresses and making death threats. God Sabrina, you'd need to use your head more, but you just aren't that smart to NOT GET CAUGHT OUT.

Kinda like your hate mail, you couldn't even disguise your handwriting well enough.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Pugsinblankets what a vile nasty t you really are, imagine passing on details of a woman and her children, to her abusive ex,you claim to be a victim of dv,if you did then you would know it's nothing to joke about, everyday I think you can't get any worse you shock me, oh and by the way the quiet ones daughter is a lovely young girl and to bring an eating disorder into it,really, if I was your mother I'd be ashamed.

justme22

May 19, 2024
wales
Im a silent reader on here and don’t want to get involved in all the rest of the drama on here but @The quiet one , can I just say I’ve just watched the documentary and what a beautiful child you have raised, she is a credit to you as I’m sure the rest of your children are. Well done to you both for speaking out. You should be very proud of yourself for being so brave and for raising such a beautiful girl, even through all the hardships you’ve faced. Well done to you both 🩷

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Im a silent reader on here and don’t want to get involved in all the rest of the drama on here but @The quiet one , can I just say I’ve just watched the documentary and what a beautiful child you have raised, she is a credit to you as I’m sure the rest of your children are. Well done to you both for speaking out. You should be very proud of yourself for being so brave and for raising such a beautiful girl, even through all the hardships you’ve faced. Well done to you both 🩷
How did you know what documentary to watch.

maggiemay01

Oct 2, 2024
Northern ireland
Thankyou I’m not really but I have good friends behind me from here and I’ve contacted people who were involved in my case with my ex and they are speaking to the police and I’ve told them it was Sabrina behind the account and giving out my sons address too and only Sabrina knows that he lives there so who sunk themselves
Hope your ok. She is one evil b@#@@@d.