Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
She's at it , fecking put on as per usual 🙄 practicing for a part in this years Omagh Christmas panto so she is , "cinderellas U#*ly sister " 😂

And the Oscar goes too 😂😂 since when does being tired leave you out of breath or staggering about 😂😂 funny how pugs disappeared at the same time 😂 a day of Oscar winning performances 😊

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
So while oul sabby is lying comatosed on pills who's looking after poor wee benji and the cat's, I think a wee call to animal welfare is needed.
My heart is broken for them animals especially wee Benji coz he definitely needs extra care. If he is blind and deaf like she claims, he NEEDS someone to be there for him. Like seriously yesterday and last night he probably thought he had been abandoned. Could have had a seizure or anything. Could have died. Alone. Coz Sabrina was lying upside down in her bed off her face. Her gp should definitely be made aware of her missuse of her prescription (and other’s prescriptions Melinda)

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
And the Oscar goes too 😂😂 since when does being tired leave you out of breath or staggering about 😂😂 funny how pugs disappeared at the same time 😂 a day of Oscar winning performances 😊
Where is pugs right enough? Pugs was either Sabrina herself, though by the style of typing I’m not so sure. My guess is it’s her little drug dealer minion. And she’s s herself when she seen police and ambulance at Sabrina’s door. Either way, she has got herself and Sabrina into serious trouble with them threats. May get rid of them drugs in the house Melinda. Shouldn’t have a child in that house at all it is so dangerous.

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Just watching clips from the other night, seriously, she was that distressed wanting to be with her boys yet flogging the doll aswell. Who remembers the other week when she said it was £200 and she won’t accept anything below 200, not even £180. Even had a ‘for s_ _e’ sign. All while telling people she wanted to be with her boys. Telling people if they bought the doll tonight (it was 3 am) that she would post the next day. Sure yesterday she lay all day off her face on god knows what. She said the other night she won’t let Jamie rest in peace yet I seen this in a news articled shared by someone the other day. And the whole article is just the same se as she’s still spouting, making out people is bullying Jamie and her. Sabrina everyone knows you sent the hate mail to herself, you should be seriously ashamed of yourself how you’ve been acting lately is fing mental

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1728800333.mp4
    17.7 MB
  • IMG_3569.png
    IMG_3569.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3566.jpeg
    IMG_3566.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 36

angel

Oct 7, 2024
n Ireland
Thankyou I’m not really but I have good friends behind me from here and I’ve contacted people who were involved in my case with my ex and they are speaking to the police and I’ve told them it was Sabrina behind the account and giving out my sons address too and only Sabrina knows that he lives there so who sunk themselves
Are u not tired fighting with everyone. Get off here get on with ur life. U say u have had it so hard blah blah blah shows the type of woman u are always loving the drama. Have u not had enough in ur life. Wise up

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Are u not tired fighting with everyone. Get off here get on with ur life. U say u have had it so hard blah blah blah shows the type of woman u are always loving the drama. Have u not had enough in ur life. Wise up
Did you realise Sabrina didn’t die from her overdose on all the tablets you give her yesterday so it’s safe to come back on to slabber? Bet you s yourself yesterday when ambulance and police landed at her house. Why you not on your other account??