Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

joanne1234

Jun 15, 2024
northern ireland
Pugs wasn’t Sabrina, ok might not but it was your friend then or someone very close to you. The original post from pugs no longer has the comment but they did and I REPEAT did comment yesterday Sharon’s address and another member of her family’s address. Now we might be up Sharon’s hole as you put it but we don’t know her address. All you ever done on your videos is state so many doors up.
Regardless it’s someone very close to you needs to be careful especially when they are in protection.

metusu

Jun 7, 2024
My hometown
Are u not tired fighting with everyone. Get off here get on with ur life. U say u have had it so hard blah blah blah shows the type of woman u are always loving the drama. Have u not had enough in ur life. Wise up
Well why are you here? You know what the group is. Maybe you are loving all the drama and by the looks of it trying to continue it. In your own words, wise up.

kyzi

Aug 23, 2024
lisburn
Pugs wasn’t Sabrina, ok might not but it was your friend then or someone very close to you. The original post from pugs no longer has the comment but they did and I REPEAT did comment yesterday Sharon’s address and another member of her family’s address. Now we might be up Sharon’s hole as you put it but we don’t know her address. All you ever done on your videos is state so many doors up.
Regardless it’s someone very close to you needs to be careful especially when they are in protection.
Even if it wasn't Scabrina she would still be help partly responsible for inciting violence.

Oct 7, 2024
NI
Oh you KNOW by the stupid idiotic manic high that she is lying

Stupid fake laughing at "name calling" her that harps on relentlessly about us being "vermin" etc

Why has the police not come in/cautioned?
Because as she never fails to remind us "they dont care"
no one does
thats the problem, sad old lonely Sabrina

"I've a future to live/i dont pick and choose"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"Sure Jan"

pampers_wipes

Aug 24, 2024
U.K
Oh you KNOW by the stupid idiotic manic high that she is lying

Stupid fake laughing at "name calling" her that harps on relentlessly about us being "vermin" etc

Why has the police not come in/cautioned?
Because as she never fails to remind us "they dont care"
no one does
thats the problem, sad old lonely Sabrina

"I've a future to live/i dont pick and choose"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"Sure Jan"
Did you hear her ‘sticks and stones’ se. Ok groomer xo

halfpint

Apr 10, 2024
dubin
As I said before and I will say it again. Sabrina where are we calling you names. Show it on your ticktok account oh that’s right you can’t because we haven’t called you any names. This women doesn’t have bipolar it’s lies she has bpd. She always mentions that she’s had bpd which is borderline personality disorder. She wouldn’t know what bipolar is I suffer from bipolar disorder type 3. And I can tell you this you don’t act the way she does with bipolar again lies lies lies with this woman. You can actually get an order from the housing and the police they will go to court with all the video evidence on her behaviour and she will get an order to stop her from being on social media platforms. And that last for a year and if she breaks it she will be evicted from the house. Depending on what the police and housing executive decide between them. And depending on the evidence of the videos they have and what reports the police have had from her and how many times the emergency services have been called to the house and how many times she has refused the help.

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I had an elderly dog that was blind and the way she picks Benji up is so wrong, you have to touch them gently at first to let them know you are there, so they don’t get a fright. The way she harshly rubs his head is just as bad. As you keep reminding us Sabrina, he is nearly 15, an old boy please be gentle with him. And I know you won’t take this advice as ofcourse you know best.…..

Oct 7, 2024
NI
I had an elderly dog that was blind and the way she picks Benji up is so wrong, you have to touch them gently at first to let them know you are there, so they don’t get a fright. The way she harshly rubs his head is just as bad. As you keep reminding us Sabrina, he is nearly 15, an old boy please be gentle with him. And I know you won’t take this advice as ofcourse you know best.…..

I put that video off, I'm not normally one to feel uncomfortable but the way she interacts with that poor wee dog, something isnt quite right. Clearly it was all for show, pawing at the poor wee mite thinking she was proving a point. Well, she was, just not the she thought she was:mad:

charmedgirl

May 6, 2024
edinburgh
I put that video off, I'm not normally one to feel uncomfortable but the way she interacts with that poor wee dog, something isnt quite right. Clearly it was all for show, pawing at the poor wee mite thinking she was proving a point. Well, she was, just not the she thought she was:mad:
Ive just watched the one where she leaves him to struggle down the stairs And he nearly does the long jump. Poor thing, his old bones. Pick him up ffs Sabrina!!

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Afternoon Sabrina. So after all that bullshit don’t want to be here oh look you are still here. What’s wrong Sabrina Are you all talk? You words btw.
Another fing ambulance and police in the park. The ambulance came then went then came back. Two police cars aswell. All these people’s time wasted for your drugged up ass. You say you didn’t ring it yourself even if you didn’t you still encouraged others the night before to do it. Did you think all those crying videos and suicide baiting videos weren’t going to get to some people.
In regards to the gate being open you forget there are people on here that can see right into your backyard. Think about that.
You say you have a memory like an elephant and don’t forget things. Well maybe you forgot all the things you told me.
“Sick of cleaning the living room of piss and s every morning after benji has been there all night “
“ oh don’t worry I know where to get extra sleepers if I need them”
That’s just a few things I could tell more.
You don’t realise that you spill your guts to everyone and when you fall out with them they still remember what you have said.
You can’t scare us all to shutting up. There is a lot of us here that are getting really fed up of your screaming at all hours and then during the day it screaming at the dog. You say he’s deaf so stop fing screaming at him.
Away to mummy’s again there now going to tell her all about the lovely lovely drug filled sleep you had. Must remember to omit the part about the ambulance and police being at the door. Oh but that’s right apparently it wasn’t your fault this time.
One more thing as to why we don’t come to your face. Been there tried that got a load of abuse so I’ll just go down the official channels thanks.

angel

Oct 7, 2024
n Ireland
As I said before and I will say it again. Sabrina where are we calling you names. Show it on your ticktok account oh that’s right you can’t because we haven’t called you any names. This women doesn’t have bipolar it’s lies she has bpd. She always mentions that she’s had bpd which is borderline personality disorder. She wouldn’t know what bipolar is I suffer from bipolar disorder type 3. And I can tell you this you don’t act the way she does with bipolar again lies lies lies with this woman. You can actually get an order from the housing and the police they will go to court with all the video evidence on her behaviour and she will get an order to stop her from being on social media platforms. And that last for a year and if she breaks it she will be evicted from the house. Depending on what the police and housing executive decide between them. And depending on the evidence of the videos they have and what reports the police have had from her and how many times the emergency services have been called to the house and how many times she has refused the help.
What are u talking about sure she has just been called a groomer couple of messages up lmao.