Sabrinaandmygirls SabrinaJamieandLogan

Oct 7, 2024
NI
What are u talking about sure she has just been called a groomer couple of messages up lmao.

Surely there is a distinct difference between calling names and stating facts?
Or are you as simple minded as her and think being a groomer only has sexual connotations?
If a man did what she does they would be hounded out of Omagh.

Educate yourself, she has done all of these things to numerous vulnerable young females.
Sabrina McKenna IS a groomer, FACT

Screenshot 2024-10-13 142715.png

childofgod

May 6, 2024
North of ireland
Jc would that tramp ever do up ( yes I am calling names half pint account doesn talk for me and I have many more names for U! ) U say U own Ur s no U fing don't !! ) if I was U I'd shut up cos all Ur doing is proving that U lie! if U don't think Ur TT followers aren't on here looking then Ur delusional I've put posts in here of Ur lies but U choose 2 ignore it all 🤣🤣🤣 and here can I just say Ur videos last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 embarrassing!!! Acting skills r terrible 44 years of age I can't believe someone of Ur age would act like that🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 cringeeee

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland
Did I hear her right that she’s proud as punch that she was inciting violence against me all weekend and giving out my sons address? That’s something to be proud about is it?
All the things i have saved from yesterday also the constant videos calling me an ugly ugly bastard and evil all saved I hope she will say to the police and whoever else is involved that she is as proud as punch to have said all that not to mention the horrific things said against my daughter 😳 someone has a very short memory not to mention making a mockery of suicidal people

halfpint

Apr 10, 2024
dubin
You have said that you had bipolar stop lying. Show the rest of the names you were called and what we said about Jamie also. You can’t and that’s only what’s being said. But you on the other hand have went below the fing belt with what you have said. About us and a woman who has ivf that’s only what you have there Sabrina. Go back on the threads that you have said on your ticktok that we have name called you and your mother and your son. That is right you can’t for nothing has been said about you. To be a good liar you have to have a good memory and that’s something you don’t have Sabrina. Oh a couple of names that have been mentioned recently on here that is it. Go back on the threads and show them what we’ve said about you before these ones. You can’t cause there isn’t any evidence of that lies again or in fact tell your followers the name of the site. And let them come read it for themselves and they can see that what you have said was absolutely bullshit. You read what you want to read and run with it and makeup bullshit and lies. Oh and another thing Sabrina were normal compared to you the mental one her is you you manipulate this site to your advantage you are a narcissist that plays the victim all the time. And playing the mental health card all the time if you’re mental health is that bad you would accept the help that you need instead of wasting police ambulance time. You’re only doing it because you’re in trouble with the housing executive and you have been reported none stop and there sick of it even the police are as well. And soon the ambulance will be putting you on a list that when they get a phone for anyone to attend to you. And it will also happen with the police as well

yardnotgarden

May 19, 2024
northern ireland
Maybe the police/ambulance being called without her pulling the strings to get sympathy and further manipulate will teach her an important life lesson about being the 44 year old toddler who cried wolf. Emergency services are not pawns that exist as your personal taxi service or a distraction from whatever awful thing you’re trying to gloss over.

wahwah

May 26, 2024
Northern ireland
Well the high didnt last long, as anticipated.

Goodness there are accounts aplenty about Sabrina. I didn't realise there were so many. Granted lots of them are just replaying her own videos, but I dont think that one with the skeleton is ok. I get shes pissed a lot of people off but as someone who has experienced a number of pregnancy losses I would be upset and angry with that if it were aimed at any of my precious memories.

May 6, 2024
antrim
Maybe the police/ambulance being called without her pulling the strings to get sympathy and further manipulate will teach her an important life lesson about being the 44 year old toddler who cried wolf. Emergency services are not pawns that exist as your personal taxi service or a distraction from whatever awful thing you’re trying to gloss over.
I think she seriously needs to grow up and stop pulling the threat of suicide bullshit. I wonder does her mum know the lengths she goes to to avoid getting into trouble for her antics. Maybe a wee letter filling her in on her daughters crap is needed.

lemonglow

Oct 7, 2024
country Tyrone
Aww Sabrina are you getting a bit desperate for people on your side now are we??
Out talking to Sharon were we. Didn’t see David out. You won’t get them on your side they can’t stand you like the rest of us. They are just to polite to say. Did you have a nice wee chat about the fireworks did ya. Don’t know why you are moaning thought benji was deaf. Have you told them how you threatened children with Autism. Is no one off limits to you. You looked a right prick out there in the same blue top you always wear. Could have least fixed your hair oh Jesus.
How long will it take to sink in. No one likes you. You bully and terrorise innocent people and then have the cheek to walk about the park like you are someone. Nah jog on love.

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast

Goodness there are accounts aplenty about Sabrina. I didn't realise there were so many. Granted lots of them are just replaying her own videos, but I dont think that one with the skeleton is ok. I get shes pissed a lot of people off but as someone who has experienced a number of pregnancy losses I would be upset and angry with that if it were aimed at any of my precious memories.
No one in here is behind them accounts, we have actually reported them in the past, sabrina herself even had a video up thanking us for reporting them, so maybe get your facts right in future.

The quiet one

May 7, 2024
northern ireland

Any videos about Jamie or like that one are not from anyone here that’s one line we don’t cross as it’s not fair on the child to be brought into anything and we have reported so many posts for showing him but she still sits on and lies and blames us 😳

Oct 7, 2024
NI
Any videos about Jamie or like that one are not from anyone here that’s one line we don’t cross as it’s not fair on the child to be brought into anything and we have reported so many posts for showing him but she still sits on and lies and blames us 😳

She soon forgot we got several videos taken down despite making a video about it.
NONE of us go after Jamie, poor wee soul has enough exploitation