Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
It actually wouldn’t surprise me if mine, Kuki or even herself has made a fake account and posted this so she do a ‘clap back’. I wonder if the school has has a word with her as all if a sudden it’s saying how much she loves her, pamper night etc!

Also talk of the pharmacy, saying she could go back…wonder if she is bread crumbing as she is going to go back for a few shifts. But obviously make out she missed it so much instead of admitting she is broke!

Ps- get a proper fitting bra!!
She was about to say ‘if I need to go back’ and stopped herself and corrected it to if I want to go back, making out like it’ll be her own choice if she ever goes back to the pharmacy. How is she earning money I don’t know, she’s got no significant brand deals and all the gifted stuff doesn’t equate to a wage to live on. We all know now she talks about certain things as a seed to plant so I reckon she’ll be back at pharmacy by early next year, she would’ve given her details to the pharmacy rather than them asking for it

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
I honestly doubt that she was an actual dispenser, would you trust her to dispense any meds for you because I certainly wouldn’t! She’s as thick as yesterday‘s cold custard and cannot follow simple written instructions as proven by that stuff she was sucking up straight from the tube Instead of mixing it into a drink. Imagine the dumb twonk trying to read a prescription and getting it right.
Hahahaha Thick as yesterday's cold Custard! Brilliant 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I found it odd that she went back to the place she worked once and only then realised it was changed and the staff have changed.
She obviously didn’t make any friends there otherwise keeping in touch she would know that they no longer worked there.

That was odd she just turnT up!
Cries desperate to me looking for a job not knowing it’s been sold and none of the staff are no longer there

Totally agree she hasn’t no friends what so ever or kept in touch with any off them but then they probably was over the moon when she left as I no I sure would be and having a massive staff party lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She was about to say ‘if I need to go back’ and stopped herself and corrected it to if I want to go back, making out like it’ll be her own choice if she ever goes back to the pharmacy. How is she earning money I don’t know, she’s got no significant brand deals and all the gifted stuff doesn’t equate to a wage to live on. We all know now she talks about certain things as a seed to plant so I reckon she’ll be back at pharmacy by early next year, she would’ve given her details to the pharmacy rather than them asking for it
I don’t think they would of asked for her details tbh I think she went and asked if they had any work going and left her details tbh, like I said I only mentioned last week to a friend I feel am ready to go to work after been so ill etc and the next day I was offered a band 3 job go next week to speak to them etc I didn’t have to beg etc or turn up it was a simple conversation between two friends lol 😂 YES w FRIENDS SOMETHING YOU HAVENT GOT AND NEVER WILL HAVE 😂😂😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She really does not like that Nescafé! Why make It, then add coffee in, she needn’t have shown that, so rude when gifted. Nescafé should not have sent her it ungrateful cow.
All she was excited about was the chocolate they sent as well lol 😂
She must be on her phone daily if not once but numerous times to her toddler management crying and screaming she not getting adds or freebies but the free cruise pork chops is on with the other pork chops has pissed her off as well bloody good 😂😂😂😂😂

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I don’t think they would of asked for her details tbh I think she went and asked if they had any work going and left her details tbh, like I said I only mentioned last week to a friend I feel am ready to go to work after been so ill etc and the next day I was offered a band 3 job go next week to speak to them etc I didn’t have to beg etc or turn up it was a simple conversation between two friends lol 😂 YES w FRIENDS SOMETHING YOU HAVENT GOT AND NEVER WILL HAVE 😂😂😂😂😂
Was probs gutted she wasn’t recognised! Bet she even said ‘do you know who I am’. 😂😂 hope all goes well for your job xx

Apr 15, 2024
England
That’s really good news re the job, good luck hope it all goes well x same in mine, if you have a good reputation as a hard worker etc you’d normally get head hunted rather than begging for a job like our gal

BigBBelly

Jun 28, 2024
South wales
Please tell me she didn't upload a video of her daughter posing about in what seems to be her gym kit? Does she not care about online safety? The fact the comment has been deleted asking for such a weird video rings alarm bells. I hope she gets the backlash she deserves for this video the stupid minge eyed bint

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Was probs gutted she wasn’t recognised! Bet she even said ‘do you know who I am’. 😂😂 hope all goes well for your job xx
That was my first thought too with them begging for her to go back as she was now world famous and so sadly missed. Didn’t happen and probably never will. Good luck job hunting, you’d probably be perfect for rounding up abandoned trolleys, she could walk off some of the fat that she’s so cunningly concealed by using filters. Such a fake!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It actually wouldn’t surprise me if mine, Kuki or even herself has made a fake account and posted this so she do a ‘clap back’. I wonder if the school has has a word with her as all if a sudden it’s saying how much she loves her, pamper night etc!

Also talk of the pharmacy, saying she could go back…wonder if she is bread crumbing as she is going to go back for a few shifts. But obviously make out she missed it so much instead of admitting she is broke!

Ps- get a proper fitting bra!!
Haven’t had time to watch but is she seriously mentioning the pharmacy? Knew her income is getting lower and lower 😂 Less and less engagement and ads, love that for her… Couldn’t deserve it more 🖕

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Good luck with the new job 👍