Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
“Hi Guyzzz, let’s…..try…..these…sweet chili….and pepper….flavour Doritos”

WHY does she string a sentence out with big gaps inbetween words?!!! She’s doing it more and more lately than ever! Sounds as thick as her medium cheddar cheese!!! 🤪

The one she says all the time is..

“Hi Guyzzzz, letS….have…..dinn-aaa!”, heavily pronouncing the ‘s’ in ‘letS!’ She’s deranged sounding!!!

Also, WHY THE HELL is she doing a whole video about some Doritos??? Most content creators would just mention them as part of lunch video or whilst they are munching on them in a video on something much more interesting!!!

But NO! She’s done a WHOLE video on some Dorito crisps!! Christ on a bike!!! AND they are NOT even a flavour sold in the UK! She is insanely DESPERATE for content!

And finally, WHY are her eyes half closed when she eats?! She does this a lot, I know..usually it’s her doing a smug look which is hilarious…but in this video, it’s like she’s trying to be seductive with eating them and slurping some Prosecco for a more seductive effect???

Is she hoping ‘Dave from up north’ who she met on holiday is watching perhaps?? Is she trying to send him a seductive memory of tipsey Sevda who liked Tunisian nibbles with him??? 🤣🤣 Instead she looks an utter and complete loony freak!! 🤣

Those frog-labia eyes are not achieving the look you want Sevda! Quite the opposite! 🤣🤣
It’s for her Tunisian Lover who she met while over there.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She must have got in trouble with the Advertising agency ASA because when she posted the elf check she didn’t put #ad at the start of her caption. I did mention it on here that before any caption you supposed to say AD or gifted. So me being me, I emailed the ASA and told them she was breaking the law by putting gifted in hashtags instead of the caption and before any wording.

So be hold, she’s put #ad on her Tesco post 🙄😂😂😂

Someone’s been in trouble.

Mar 2, 2024
“They’re not very sweet chilli, I guess the pepper in it balances it out”

Considering you’re a freezer dinne, bland chicken and rice kind of person, suddenly you’re an expert in flavours and how they work. LOL Sevda you’re the laughing stock of cc and tattle, sit the do down with your chilli sawce and curly fries.
Doesn’t she talk out of her arse? Nothing she says makes much sense!

Mar 2, 2024
And this is because we all talked yesterday about how Sevda never sits with her or spends time with her.
Just chucks the iPad at her so she can sit on her phone deleting comments.

Funny how they’re having a pamper night and Sevda is sat right next to her, trying to hold her hand.
Sorry love but you are NOT maternal and it’s very clear that ela has never really had any affection from you because it wasn’t natural for her to hold you hand.

Sevda stop pretending. Just stop. You’re a miserable b and you spend all your time on here reading. Why don’t you take our advice and stop recording and actually be a fing mother to your daughter who clearly needs some guidance and care and attention!

You pathetic excuse of a woman.

IMG_1568.jpeg
Leave the Face mask on because it’s 1000% better!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched the video… So she was on her way to filming somewhere but popped into the old pharmacy she used to work at “to visit the staff”… And she was looking for a certain woman to talk to but she was on holiday? And she gave them her details despite not really wanting to go to the pharmacy in the first place and just passing by? Also didn’t speak to the staff in the meantime to find out everything had changed. Yeah ok 👍 Just say ya want your old job back ffs

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She must have got in trouble with the Advertising agency ASA because when she posted the elf check she didn’t put #ad at the start of her caption. I did mention it on here that before any caption you supposed to say AD or gifted. So me being me, I emailed the ASA and told them she was breaking the law by putting gifted in hashtags instead of the caption and before any wording.

So be hold, she’s put #ad on her Tesco post 🙄😂😂😂

Someone’s been in trouble.
You Are Awesome Well Done GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Where do I begin? Well, for starters, pimping out your child for views and money is lothesome. If Epstein island offered the beg a brand trip and extra ticket for Ela, she would take them up on that offer. Secondly, why is her bra laying on her belly button…saggy tit b. Lastly, she most definitely went to the pharmacy to see if there were any job openings. It’s very clear that the work is drying up and her wallets are getting emptier and emptier. I’m so here for the fs downfall.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched the video… So she was on her way to filming somewhere but popped into the old pharmacy she used to work at “to visit the staff”… And she was looking for a certain woman to talk to but she was on holiday? And she gave them her details despite not really wanting to go to the pharmacy in the first place and just passing by? Also didn’t speak to the staff in the meantime to find out everything had changed. Yeah ok 👍 Just say ya want your old job back ffs
The day she moaned sedat didn’t want to go out with her as well 😂😂😂😂❤️ he must of been beat has someone filmed for her 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well GUYs
I really hope she uses that hair cream on her hair and not her body this time
Who remembers when she was gifted all that Garnier stuff she admitted to using it on her body 😂😂😂😂 and the s company use her again 😂😂😂😂 all I can say is they must be desperate or they just taking the piss out of her and ohhhhhh w Sainsbury’s not liking you anymore so run back to Tesco 😂😂😂😂 you fing crumpled up old saggy bag w and wtf is that fing cardie you have over that s dress you look like a fing street better well you are a street w

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Well GUYs
I really hope she uses that hair cream on her hair and not her body this time
Who remembers when she was gifted all that Garnier stuff she admitted to using it on her body 😂😂😂😂 and the s company use her again 😂😂😂😂 all I can say is they must be desperate or they just taking the piss out of her and ohhhhhh w Sainsbury’s not liking you anymore so run back to Tesco 😂😂😂😂 you fing crumpled up old saggy bag w and wtf is that fing cardie you have over that s dress you look like a fing street better well you are a street w
So who is she actually advertising for ? Tesco or Garnier ? Both?