Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
After seeing Sevda lasagne dish up s show, with hairy, creepy laugh tits in the background recording his, I had to go watch his. What a total cretin. Gets two huge portions ? Why? One sufficient, eat that first then have more if needed, so selfish. Asking if he had to serve up his own salad, then demanding the kitchen roll. Sevda tells him he can ‘put salt’. surprised doormat didn’t put a bib on him and spoon feed. That ridiculous laugh, it fs me right off. Then the camera moves to show his wife. What a weird family dinnaaahhhh freak show. Then, a sorrowful sight at the end, poor sedat hovering, putting his thumb up as I guess he has now been given the ok to go to the table. Poor ela if she thinks this is what normal family life is. I still cannot get over the time Sevda took Elas dinner when at her friend’s. Beyond rude. Absolute set of cretins. It’s all so very sad. I watch for entertainment and feel so glad for how my life and family is. She’s not influencing anyone other than the thick followers who ask her stuff like where she might have got her Heinz ketchup from. fs. Can you tell I’ve got up this morning in a vile mood 😂 (didn’t sleep well in my bed is all 😉) x

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
After seeing Sevda lasagne dish up s show, with hairy, creepy laugh tits in the background recording his, I had to go watch his. What a total cretin. Gets two huge portions ? Why? One sufficient, eat that first then have more if needed, so selfish. Asking if he had to serve up his own salad, then demanding the kitchen roll. Sevda tells him he can ‘put salt’. surprised doormat didn’t put a bib on him and spoon feed. That ridiculous laugh, it fs me right off. Then the camera moves to show his wife. What a weird family dinnaaahhhh freak show. Then, a sorrowful sight at the end, poor sedat hovering, putting his thumb up as I guess he has now been given the ok to go to the table. Poor ela if she thinks this is what normal family life is. I still cannot get over the time Sevda took Elas dinner when at her friend’s. Beyond rude. Absolute set of cretins. It’s all so very sad. I watch for entertainment and feel so glad for how my life and family is. She’s not influencing anyone other than the thick followers who ask her stuff like where she might have got her Heinz ketchup from. fs. Can you tell I’ve got up this morning in a vile mood 😂 (didn’t sleep well in my bed is all 😉) x
Totally agree but I can’t watch the PEDO father thank the lord as blocked for calling out about the w drunk driving

Hope your ok I know that feeling of not enough sleep and getting up like a bear with a sore head lol 😂 everyone runs to the hills lol 😂 my kids did a post on FB about me and the comments from them and my hubby are hysterical 💕💕💕💕

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oiii w how does it feel your post with ela wont be on the FYP and is not recommended as it violates guidelines

You want to dance with us best get your big girl knickers on everything you do to pimp your child out I will be there reporting for safety as you clearly don’t give two fs about her safety

And the cake for your fat lazy father makes me more certain he is a PEDO you sick w but your husband has a bad injury and you boot him under the table god knows what you do off camera but for sure if you booted me you wouldn’t be telling the tale

One day w you will meet your match and someone will confront you

Anyway you sad father f w enjoy your day

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
fing hell that SIL can find anything to whinge about.. at home on her comfy couch with a drink and bitching there is a storm outside.. do sake you aren’t standing in it or having to go to work in it.. lazy whinging f
I actually really enjoyed the storm last night. Thunder and lightening and rain storm.
Was lovely to watch!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
fing hell that SIL can find anything to whinge about.. at home on her comfy couch with a drink and bitching there is a storm outside.. do sake you aren’t standing in it or having to go to work in it.. lazy whinging f
Just seen that not a day goes by without the b moaning about something to do with this country, if she hates the UK that much she should do of back to Turkey but then again she won’t be able to screw that country over and get free NHS help etc even though she moans about it and makes out she is the only one ill
The dentist s waiting list she moaning about dentists in Turkey don’t cost that much but then again she gets it free here, why wait my GK have a dentist in which my daughter got them on as soon as their teeth came out baby teeth

Always such a busy day wtf she wouldn’t no what busy is stupid b

She is a right moaning b no wonder Tom works away lol 😂