Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Her boobs are heading south swiftly! They are so low down! Eeew!
Insulting Wardrobe Malfunction GIF by Hospital Show

Mar 3, 2024
That lasagna looked disgusting! Sloppy, dull and falling a part! And it’s not because she didn’t let it rest for long enough out of the oven as she mentions in Hairytits video that it fell a part but she didn’t know why because she HAD let it rest out of the oven.

Reason is Sevda…too much white sawwce and too much mozzarella.

Also, on another note…she is looking worse than ever this week!! Like an old lady!
These pictures!!! Especially the bug eyes one 😱

Mar 2, 2024
I thought the same thing..she ALWAYS puts her Dad as the top priority…not her husband or anyone else. There was only one extra portion after everyone else had their portion… and she gives it automatically to Daddy-manboob-hairytits! He’s supposed to be watching his blood pressure and cholesterol and there he goes, being stuffed with a full plate of Sevda’s overloaded sloppy cheese lasagna and chocolate cream cake afterwards! He’ll be having a heart attack or stroke soon. Sevda, the same in about 10 years of she carries on with her junk food, greasy takeaways, overloaded cheese consumption, cakes and breakfast biscuits (yes, they are sugar loaded Sevda!).
Let’s be honest: Sevda cut the lasagna pieces way too large. That’s a 9x11 pan and should’ve been cut into 8 normal squares vs 6 large ones. She could’ve still given her dad 2 pieces, but it would’ve left some for everyone else. Plus smaller portions would’ve stayed on the spatula better vs large portions.

Last edited:

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
London
Hi everyone, newbie here. I usually strictly lurk whenever I get time, but decided I really need to get the frustrations off my chest!!!!!

I haven’t watched Sevda for a long time...

I liked her at the beginning as it was harmless and relatable but I got really bored...... also got totally fed up with the holidays and house renovations which seemed questionable so I moved on and forgot all about it.

Recently a video came up on my algorithm about Tunisia so I thought I'd see whats new and I am AMAZED that:
  1. The daughter is still very babyish for her age that its quite annoying and not cute anymore.
  2. I cannot believe she is opening packets for Ela as she can’t do it herself – after a long period of not watching her to see that she’s still doing this is quite shocking tbh. Why can she not open the packets? Does she have a physical disability? I don’t get it other than MAJOR babying.
  3. The recent one, giving ONE slice of bread for a sandwich to a child is ludicrous I’m sorry.
  4. I am amazed that the rest of the family seem to have started doing their own accounts – don't know why but I didn't expect that as I thought everyone had a life and they just hovered in the background. Who is watching them? Do people seriously have time to watch 4 different family members eating dinner and whatever else every day? MY GOD
  5. Same food and same holiday locations - sometimes I think people who live online should just have a holiday and NOT show it to us because my god its called a break for a reason.
  6. The husband is still massively awkward, I'm sorry but the connection with him and everyone else is off.
  7. The dresses are doing my head in, it's getting colder now and not sure how anyone can walk around in an off the shoulder dress even to travel in on a plane. Is it just me or is that weird? There are some nice tops, dresses, knitwear that is both nice and suitable for the weather for someone who has decided to make their life public online, so I just don't get it.
  8. It’s still boring and the content has not changed at all. I CANNOT for the life of me imagine filming myself eating and doing whatever at home and in public and wherever else every single day. Everything must be centered around it. Imagine you finish filming yourself having breakfast and then have to think about what video you’re doing next. Imagine filming yourself serving up dinner and showing everyone's portions, its weird? I know this applies to lots of other influencers as well and not just Sevda but I’m absolutely sick of ‘influencers’ doing nothing and getting everything.
Anyway thank you for reading, some of these comments have made me realise I’m not alone in some of these observations! Phew that feels better :cool::rolleyes::LOL:

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Why didn’t her dad tell her to serve Ela and sedat first, you know her own immediate family that live with her? Why is it that the dad automatically comes first in the pecking order when they’re altogether and sev especially baking a cake for her unwell dad, her own husband has been unwell with knee pain for weeks now why not make an effort to make him something he likes. Such a strange family setup. Edit to add the dad he said he has to serve his own salad (I know he was joking), serve the bloody salad yourself hairy. He’s quite misogynistic, expecting the women to run around for him
Because the revolting geezer will do a video on it and praise her Thanks Sev hahaha

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
They had lasaaaaaasrnya guys. Hairy daddy in the background filming his has tipped me over edge 😂 and it looks s! So what she had to use up that sauce before it went out of date, it tastes s! Someone once made me a lasagne with that and it was s, ruined it. Bin the sauce and make it from scratch. Do a job properly. Have I mentioned how s it is? If I haven’t, it’s s 😂 I’m relaxing tonight with my partner who is cooking dinaaaah (lamb chops) and we are going to have a nice evening together, because we love spending time together and not fake. Def on a napolina beg

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
She goes on and on that Garnier is cruelty free and then puts chicken legs in her cart. Is she fing thick? At least act like you care for the Ad you asshole - I just rewatched the video and she actually says she’s taking a stand against animal cruelty. Wow just wow. So Garnier or Tesco marketing dept approved an Ad highlighting Garnier’s cruelty free products yet she put chicken legs in her cart. Am I going crazy here or is this outrageous?

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Hi everyone, newbie here. I usually strictly lurk whenever I get time, but decided I really need to get the frustrations off my chest!!!!!

I haven’t watched Sevda for a long time...

I liked her at the beginning as it was harmless and relatable but I got really bored...... also got totally fed up with the holidays and house renovations which seemed questionable so I moved on and forgot all about it.

Recently a video came up on my algorithm about Tunisia so I thought I'd see whats new and I am AMAZED that:
  1. The daughter is still very babyish for her age that its quite annoying and not cute anymore.
  2. I cannot believe she is opening packets for Ela as she can’t do it herself – after a long period of not watching her to see that she’s still doing this is quite shocking tbh. Why can she not open the packets? Does she have a physical disability? I don’t get it other than MAJOR babying.
  3. The recent one, giving ONE slice of bread for a sandwich to a child is ludicrous I’m sorry.
  4. I am amazed that the rest of the family seem to have started doing their own accounts – don't know why but I didn't expect that as I thought everyone had a life and they just hovered in the background. Who is watching them? Do people seriously have time to watch 4 different family members eating dinner and whatever else every day? MY GOD
  5. Same food and same holiday locations - sometimes I think people who live online should just have a holiday and NOT show it to us because my god its called a break for a reason.
  6. The husband is still massively awkward, I'm sorry but the connection with him and everyone else is off.
  7. The dresses are doing my head in, it's getting colder now and not sure how anyone can walk around in an off the shoulder dress even to travel in on a plane. Is it just me or is that weird? There are some nice tops, dresses, knitwear that is both nice and suitable for the weather for someone who has decided to make their life public online, so I just don't get it.
  8. It’s still boring and the content has not changed at all. I CANNOT for the life of me imagine filming myself eating and doing whatever at home and in public and wherever else every single day. Everything must be centered around it. Imagine you finish filming yourself having breakfast and then have to think about what video you’re doing next. Imagine filming yourself serving up dinner and showing everyone's portions, its weird? I know this applies to lots of other influencers as well and not just Sevda but I’m absolutely sick of ‘influencers’ doing nothing and getting everything.
Anyway thank you for reading, some of these comments have made me realise I’m not alone in some of these observations! Phew that feels better :cool::rolleyes::LOL:
Welcome.. thank god you've seen the light !
This thread makes me howl with laughter.. and we unite in hatred towards the Beg !