Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I mean I do think she needs to stop drying it and straightening it to give it a chance to help it not be so dry & splitting and I even mentioned it in a comment on here a few weeks ago….but my God…I DID think the same thing when I saw today’s video….she looks like her dog!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t realise it would dry like that! And what is with the little clip holding the fringe bits back?!!! Hilarious!!!
The w has copied the b Kuki as she slips the middle bit back 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
New to this website, I've been a long time watcher on the other site but couldn't join!!!
She honestly irritates me with how smug she is.

Why does she grip onto food so hard like someone is going to come and take it off her 🙄 🤦‍♀️

Also if I drank the amount she clearly does going off the dinner videos I would not be able to get up and do the school run. I hope ela's school have been watching her videos and have pulled her up on everything she's doing to that little girl
Hi welcome
Yeah she a total do up and abusing w never uses her own content copies everyone else down to hair clothes 😂😂😂

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Mentioning that she could go on and on but it’s not a live it’s a video. She’s never gone live so why is she pretending like she she does and is forgetting that this is a video.

Sevda you’re a pussy, go live and let’s see how it turns out hey!
She can’t keep her mask on long enough. She’d be annihilated in the comments.💥

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Mentioning that she could go on and on but it’s not a live it’s a video. She’s never gone live so why is she pretending like she she does and is forgetting that this is a video.

Sevda you’re a pussy, go live and let’s see how it turns out hey!
I keep asking the w to do a live or I will do a live and she can join my box plus everyone welcome lol 😂 but she won’t do it she can’t hold a live discussion and she knows she will be called out on everything
The best one would be for me or some else to hold a live as the she can’t kick you and block you but for sure her true colours will come out 😂😂😂😂😂

WELL SEVDA ( will call you that this once) give me a time day ( and everyone can be there) I will fire up a live and let’s hash it out but after tea is best for me so come on stop mentioning lives as it’s been mentioned in here PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
I keep asking the w to do a live or I will do a live and she can join my box plus everyone welcome lol 😂 but she won’t do it she can’t hold a live discussion and she knows she will be called out on everything
The best one would be for me or some else to hold a live as the she can’t kick you and block you but for sure her true colours will come out 😂😂😂😂😂

WELL SEVDA ( will call you that this once) give me a time day ( and everyone can be there) I will fire up a live and let’s hash it out but after tea is best for me so come on stop mentioning lives as it’s been mentioned in here PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS
The 5-6 Americans won’t have a safe space 😢

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
This mornings eat with me.. diabolical! Sucking the Belvita biscuits and still looking like she can't swallow them. She's speaking to a company in Newcastle to see if she can get her new logo put onto mugs, aprons , tea towels etc . Ffs ... she said she'd do it herself but she's too busy working with bwands and doing stuff around the house.. what bwands Sevda ? What bwands ? You have none - apart from Hewwo Fwesh which you can't advertise properly and the dodgy Loreal one . They'll ditch you soon as you're s at advertising!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This mornings eat with me.. diabolical! Sucking the Belvita biscuits and still looking like she can't swallow them. She's speaking to a company in Newcastle to see if she can get her new logo put onto mugs, aprons , tea towels etc . Ffs ... she said she'd do it herself but she's too busy working with bwands and doing stuff around the house.. what bwands Sevda ? What bwands ? You have none - apart from Hewwo Fwesh which you can't advertise properly and the dodgy Loreal one . They'll ditch you soon as you're s at advertising!
Doesn’t it ring she is trying to copy CW as she does all that home as a business with her sister she trying to copy them, but getting things made to sell etc seems also like a dig at CW with the doing it herself and to busy she can’t even cook so no way would she be able to do that she is delusional

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
The disgusting SLURPING, bloody feral sow, she drinks and eats like the pig she is.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
Her whole life and the family’s whole life revolves around food. This may be a cultural thing (Turkish or whatever their background is) I know in my culture food is a big thing as well, but eventually you kinda move on from it and done let it rule your world.

I find it odd that Kooki can’t cook or rally she’s just lazy because she has an English husband who is willing to do the cooking. Kooki the SIL eats super dry food it looks so inedible too.

I watched mine just before and she’s so weird something is so wrong with her the whole family is really odd.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I have soooo much to catch up on been weally weally super super busy guyzz but do me WHAT THE do DOES SHE THINKS SHE LOOKS LIKE WITH THAT HAIR?!!!!! She popped up on my FYP unexpectedly this morning and scared the s out of me. Then I pissed myself when I realised she actually thinks she looks good 😂😂 she looks fing mental! 😂

And did I see her check belvita no 1 closely and act so relieved and happy that it wasn't broken and then broke belvita no 2 herself anyway?? fing tapped honestly 😂