Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I'm sorry but these two kill me so much. The poor lady can't even sit down at the table without the camera being stuck in her face. Look at how he eats compared to her. OMG, if I had to sit next to that pedo sucking in that pasta I would shove his face in it!!! OK I'm done 😂😂😂 Oh and you can tell she's pretty much over him complaining about his frigging leg. Ok now I'm done 😉😉😉
Sorry but all I heard is Blah blah fing Blah. Dull as Dish water! Honestly if I was married to that I’d get a gun and blow my brains out!

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
This is what I keep trying to get out there she is dangerous especially to people with eating disorders she really is making out you can eat all this in healthy s food pulled high drink alcohol sweet s and no exercise and stay slim as she uses the filters to make out she is slim
Dangerous and mentally unstable the w is
Exactly & the way she eats is triggering!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Why does Ela copy others so much? I don’t have kids, is this typical of her age to copy what her friends do? She doesn’t want school dinners cos her friends aren’t having it. Surely as a mother sev needs to explain to her she needs to think independently and not follow what others do, if she wants school dinners have it (although sev is probably secretly happy cos it gives her lunchbox content and saves her money). And those 2 crappy crackers for lunch, even the Belvita biscuits would have been a better option. There’s lots of choices instead of a sandwich, she should make her a medium sized wrap with salad and chicken.
She addressed her hair damage, I didn’t realise how bad it was until she showed the breakage. Hope her hairdresser tells her to stop using the hair dyes
My son is nearly 9 , so a year older than Ela - at times he's wanted to copy his friends but not to an extreme ... when he's had a packed lunch - he's asked for a chocolate bar ..." because so and so takes chocolate " My answer is no, it's not allowed in school!
He wanted his ear pierced " because so and so has had his ear pierced" . My answer - Hell no ! He doesn't ask again 🤣 . I like him to have a proper school dinner as much as possible no matter how much it costs , especially coming into autumn / winter as I think you can't beat a hot nutritious meal at lunchtime .
Glad she's finally given in and taken the bad hair comments to heart and is going to get that awful mop chopped.. a little trim which she says she wants - is not going to make any difference .. the whole lot needs chopping off !

Mar 2, 2024
Belittle sedat as usual, ‘typical man’ she calls him. Then the b gets him to get up while eating to get her chillie jar, she got up mid eating to make the popcorn why not get the jar then. She’s so unbelievably cocky and rude. Sedat just ignores her she doesn’t like it
Makes me laugh how she as to constantly prompt him to compliment her food and say Thank you.
She also said she doesn’t enjoy the food without the peppers. If you need peppers to enjoy your food then your food is bland and a load of crap!
Chicken wings, bulgur and Yoghurt. Yum.

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t with the stupid cow anymore.
My husband plates up his own food and so do the kids.
Why can’t sedat do the same?
Is it because she’s a controlling b.
Or
Is it because he’s a useless piece of s?

Both maybe.

Either way, this is NOT NORMAL!
Honestly if he was my husband he would get a swift kick in the bollocks and then starve to death! She’s his carer not his wife! No wonder she went looking for Tunisian Tail.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
Loooool a pharmacist 😂😂
She was a dispenser/till operator. She likes to pretend she was more than this by saying she “worked in pharmacy” so it isn’t clear.
Ok so that’s country dependant in that case because where I live only pharmacists (who are university educated) can dispense medication.
She really needs to be clear in that case because saying one is in pharmacy sells a false narrative.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ok so that’s country dependant in that case because where I live only pharmacists (who are university educated) can dispense medication.
She really needs to be clear in that case because saying one is in pharmacy sells a false narrative.
She’s insecure as she doesn’t even have GCSEs so likes to oversell her qualifications and pretend she’s a pharmacist. She struggles to read the information on packets at home on camera let alone give advice to patients when dispensing.

Mar 2, 2024
Why does Ela copy others so much? I don’t have kids, is this typical of her age to copy what her friends do? She doesn’t want school dinners cos her friends aren’t having it. Surely as a mother sev needs to explain to her she needs to think independently and not follow what others do, if she wants school dinners have it (although sev is probably secretly happy cos it gives her lunchbox content and saves her money). And those 2 crappy crackers for lunch, even the Belvita biscuits would have been a better option. There’s lots of choices instead of a sandwich, she should make her a medium sized wrap with salad and chicken.
She addressed her hair damage, I didn’t realise how bad it was until she showed the breakage. Hope her hairdresser tells her to stop using the hair dyes
She does this for attention. It’s lacking at home so she seeks it at school from her classmates. It’s once again another form of validation she’s seeking. Just like her Mother! Gets no attention so seeks it elsewhere