Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Another day of doing nothing, sorting some clothes, hair appointment, needs to buy batteries and piriton, check emails and her biggest decision to make today is what to make with the pwans (prawns) she’s got.
I will bet money that Doormat already gave her some of that disgusting prawn concoction that her and Chippy had last night. Or, Beg will attempt to replicate it.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire

I've tried to put both of your posted images together for comparison but I can't so please forgive this near octogenarian for her lack of tech knowledge but I do try.

Any road up as they say in my edge of the woods, from the evidence provided when I previously thought that Sevda resembled her mother, I've now been convinced, she's the image of her dodgy father IN DRAG!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why does Ela copy others so much? I don’t have kids, is this typical of her age to copy what her friends do? She doesn’t want school dinners cos her friends aren’t having it. Surely as a mother sev needs to explain to her she needs to think independently and not follow what others do, if she wants school dinners have it (although sev is probably secretly happy cos it gives her lunchbox content and saves her money). And those 2 crappy crackers for lunch, even the Belvita biscuits would have been a better option. There’s lots of choices instead of a sandwich, she should make her a medium sized wrap with salad and chicken.
She addressed her hair damage, I didn’t realise how bad it was until she showed the breakage. Hope her hairdresser tells her to stop using the hair dyes
TBH it’s control we know from past she does not give ela the chance to like anything as she says to her “you won’t like it” etc it’s all about her been in control ITS ABUSE AND BULLYING on another level

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Makes me laugh how she as to constantly prompt him to compliment her food and say Thank you.
She also said she doesn’t enjoy the food without the peppers. If you need peppers to enjoy your food then your food is bland and a load of crap!
Chicken wings, bulgur and Yoghurt. Yum.
This morning I have made meatballs and sauce no jar used all herbs etc if I fed the hubby chicken wings everyday he would go bloody nuts lol 😂 last night he had lamb pieces salad no sauce on the side or covering it at all just Celtic salt and pepper lol 😂 the w hasn’t a clue about cooking at all everything is so bland that’s why it’s covered in all the crap and then she says nice nutritious food is se lol 😂 no w your food is se