Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hand Stress from using her phone too much. She’s just had a holiday ffs. Stressed from doing f… all , get a job Beggy or pamper yourself with your expensive gifted products. Nah- you will give them as presents because you are such a tight arse beast.
Hand stress from hand shandy’s she gives out walking around her estate in her nightie 😂😂😂

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
TALK ABOUT SOMETHING BEING STAGED!!!

Notice how almost soon after the video started Sevda quickly stated what Sedat had (supposedly) said about her dinner (praise) and then there was a glitch, which shows a cut in the video…and then literally straight away, Sedat, sounding frantic, repeated word for word what Sevda had quoted he’d said!!

That’s her new tactic as I think he misses her prompts ….and it’s clear Sevda also wants him to say something more specific! Meanwhile, Ela is quickly jumping in whilst Seder is still taking, also frantically (!)…saying too how much the meal is yummy!

Talk about pre warning the pair of them they better sing their praises!!! You could see her looking angst yesterday when Sedat hadn’t said anything and then she asked him about the meal and he quickly said thank you and she looked totally annoyed and mumbled “you’re welcome” looking down away from him.

Also, the part on todays EWM, of Sedat getting up and getting 2nds of the dinner is clearly staged..again, to show off her cooking and to dispel comments yesterday on here about how controlling she is, in NOT letting him, help himself like a grown man!

SEVDA!!! YOU ARE SO OBVIOUS IN YOUR VARIOUS SIGNALS TO GET PRAISE OUT OF SEDAT!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂

STOP IT!! YOU LOOK AN ABSOLUTE FOOL AND SEDAT SOUNDS FRANTIC AT TIMES …PLUS HOW HUMILIATING TOWARDS HIM!!! He’s NOT a child!!
I noticed all of this. She look so annoyed yesterday when she didn’t get the reaction she wanted 🤣🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
Her hair gets worse as the days go by. And sedat being forced to say her food is nice, I don’t know why she does this (well I do know why, it’s about control and looking good). But so what if sedat didn’t actually like her food one day, that’s life and you’re allowed to sometimes not particularly like a meal that your partners cooked for you, it’s not a personal attack on her. I remember one of her first videos where she kept asking sedat if she likes her food, she’s so obsessed by making sure everyone praises her. Sedat is being controlled big time.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Her hair gets worse as the days go by. And sedat being forced to say her food is nice, I don’t know why she does this (well I do know why, it’s about control and looking good). But so what if sedat didn’t actually like her food one day, that’s life and you’re allowed to sometimes not particularly like a meal that your partners cooked for you, it’s not a personal attack on her. I remember one of her first videos where she kept asking sedat if she likes her food, she’s so obsessed by making sure everyone praises her. Sedat is being controlled big time.
She makes him eat stuff he doesn't like. Nasty b . And still takes the piss out of him

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
She makes him eat stuff he doesn't like. Nasty b . And still takes the piss out of him
I still can't believe she baked her dad a cake because he knee hurt, but when her HUSBAND was off work due to an INJURY she didn't do anything, fed off out of the country, and gave him foods she knows he doesn't like for dinner (ie. chips/fries)

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
She didn't even finish school- let alone make it to university! Apparently she was bullied really badly( I think she was the bully) so left school early as Doormat mummy got her the job in the Pharmacy.
Even if she didn't get any qualifications in school, still no excuse to not learn correct spelling and grammar- she'd still have been taught it from the age of 4 right through to 16 !
I definitely believe she was ostracised because of her own doing. It’s clear from watching these videos that she is the common denominator here regarding relationships and not being able to maintain them.

She also didn’t pass her GCSEs and I reckon doormat let her stay home. It’s around the time she was discussing how she would stuff five packs of crisps into one so her mum wouldn’t know. She discusses her failing of GCSEs in a video right in the beginning.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
She’s insecure as she doesn’t even have GCSEs so likes to oversell her qualifications and pretend she’s a pharmacist. She struggles to read the information on packets at home on camera let alone give advice to patients when dispensing.
She’s such a dunce and likes to cosplay being an office girlie now. Talking about opening the laptop, writing on the notepad and responding to a bwief email - she picks one to mention and calls that a hard days work lol