Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
I definitely believe she was ostracised because of her own doing. It’s clear from watching these videos that she is the common denominator here regarding relationships and not being able to maintain them.

She also didn’t pass her GCSEs and I reckon doormat let her stay home. It’s around the time she was discussing how she would stuff five packs of crisps into one so her mum wouldn’t know. She discusses her failing of GCSEs in a video right in the beginning.
Please pardon my ignorance but is the GCSE the same as getting a high school diploma in the US?

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Thank you ☺️ I feel if I can express my journey it just might help someone, if they read here, I have no reason to lie about anything on the 25 March day of the op I weighed 20st 5lb and only 5ft I couldn’t walk going upstairs was killing me couldn’t breathe etc etc
I knew a lot was my doing watching people shovel all that food down and stay slim I thought the same, I didn’t leave the house for 1.5 years well couldn’t as couldn’t walk drive etc, racking up more medical conditions
Had to face a lot of demons still do, but with help from family my nurse at my doctors etc I can and am doing that, since the op and changing everything about my life I weigh today as did it this morning as it’s 6mths post op I am 13st 2lb still a bit to go, food still can be a demon to me but I don’t buy processed chocolate crisps anymore I try to cook from scratch, prioritise protein even have protein collagen and skin collagen and take multivitamins everyday (for life)
But what she is doing is everything I agree in what you have said I don’t care what she shovels in her gob or drinks I care about how she shows herself to others
Her management shouldn’t encourage any of this at all in which I find they are as bad as her
I don’t care if she is a large person but again it’s she shows herself as a slim person when we all no she isn’t 💞💞💞
Well done @Chicken wings ! Proud of you sweetheart ❤️

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
I'm crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_5836.jpeg
    IMG_5836.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5835.jpeg
    IMG_5835.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5834.jpeg
    IMG_5834.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5831.jpeg
    IMG_5831.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5832.jpeg
    IMG_5832.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5833.jpeg
    IMG_5833.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5830.jpeg
    IMG_5830.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5829.jpeg
    IMG_5829.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5828.jpeg
    IMG_5828.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5825.jpeg
    IMG_5825.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 63

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Please pardon my ignorance but is the GCSE the same as getting a high school diploma in the US?
Almost! It’s not like for like since a high school diploma is merely evidence than you finished high school. GCSEs are a bit more complicated. If you hold a GCSE, it’s equivalent to a high school diploma + one year of undergraduate study in that subject. This is due to how content heavy GCSEs are and the exam style.

Beggie can barely string a coherent sentence together. I doubt she even completed the compulsory years fully.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Day 1 of the things that piss me off about the beg…. The way she says “hat, hat, hat” blowing when she if cutting the cupboard pizza with her garden scissors
With her claws clenched. The way she handles food with her cack fingers is so odd. I can tell she doesn’t like the feeling of food against her finger tips. Arms pressed by her side even when wearing long sleeved tops because she’s so used trying to hide her flabs. But at the same time, she can’t use cutlery properly and prefers to eat with her hands.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Another healthy nutritious pat lunch for Ewa again. Six Ritz crackers, fwee chicken bite meatball things, a Cheesestring , 2 raspberry biscuits, fwoot stars and the obligatory handful of grapes . A whole load of processed se and sugary snacks. Neglect once again
crackers 😵‍💫 tf is wrong with her. giving that child an eating disorder before she’s even grown. how hard is it??? just give her a cheese and cucumber sandwich (CRUSTS ON) some fruit, some carrots to snack on, a bag of crisps if you really must. and maybe a low fat yoghurt thing for kids. i don’t even have children and even i’d treat elosh better than her b mother.