Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
SIX RITZ CRACKERS FOR LUNCH?????? that's what I had for lunch when I was deep in my ED. shes an ATROCIOUS mother!!!! she's really pissing me off now. if she's doing this as a clap back at the expense of her child she is DESPICABLE
I agree, absolutely disgusting! Those chicken things will be full of rubbish & cost £1 🤦🏻‍♀️ plus all the other things that have no nutritional value apart from the grapes 😡😡

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
If she ‘had’ to give her ritz crackers, why not ‘put’ some hummus, a few carrot sticks, and cucumber? Breadsticks even. Also as others have said, pasta. She’s not a fussy eater, she demands what she wants. she doesn’t appear to have texture issues, or sensory (that we know) she is told she wouldn’t like things by Sevda, and Sevda can’t be arsed. My boys are teens now, one an adult, but I got very inventive with their packed lunches when they were young, and it was all healthy. Also have a pwopa job, always have. I enjoyed doing it also. I didn’t film myself doing it. Sev is filming just shoving a load of easy crap in the lunch bag/box whatever. Then her fick followers tell her what a great mum she is. If that’s the case I’d hate to be their kids if they are using our gal as an inspiration !!!! Rant over, sorry 😂

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Why am I getting so wound up about this fick t, really. Because I have a day of from my pwopa job, so I have the time. Not really, I have so much I need to do. Because I’m a parent, and horrified at the stuff she puts in the lunchbox. It’s not about money, some parents are probably struggling to put healthy things. That se she puts in aren’t cheap, they are easy! Instead of a cheese string, cut up a few squares from proper cheese. Add some cherry tomatoes (cut in half if you need to), some cucumber and carrot cut in sticks. It’s not difficult. She can’t have school dinners as Sevda would lose ‘content’ what a t. My son is going to uni end of week, I’m traumatised, but I’m confident that he has been taught how to cook, he knows how to put ingredients together, because he has been taught, and that is one weight of my mind that he will be able to eat reasonably healthy. Start it now sev!!!!!!!!!!

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
I was waiting for her to add some cherry tomatoes or cucumber, but nope, just a lot of carbs and sweets. She definitely does not prioritise protein or veggies.

Kuki is the most boring person to watch, the woman yaps on and on without actually saying anything of substance or value. She just talks about the f-ing weather, honestly if you don't like the weather move. I don't even want to get started on her ridiculous laugh.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I was waiting for her to add some cherry tomatoes or cucumber, but nope, just a lot of carbs and sweets. She definitely does not prioritise protein or veggies.

Kuki is the most boring person to watch, the woman yaps on and on without actually saying anything of substance or value. She just talks about the f-ing weather, honestly if you don't like the weather move. I don't even want to get started on her ridiculous laugh.
That is what I thought too, some cherry tomatoes, cucumber - she likes those! It’s not difficult - proper cheese !

May 22, 2024
Australia
Nooooo, hairy daddy hahahaha now doing pat lunch videos ?!?!? Are they trying to flog ‘go ahead’ bars now?? Sev made a point in stating it in Ela’s they that gormless think had one too. Also, why do they copy what each other is having. Doormat made prawn pasta thing, then next day Sevda made similar. Are they for real??
They are for real as TikTok is a family business.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Nooooo, hairy daddy hahahaha now doing pat lunch videos ?!?!? Are they trying to flog ‘go ahead’ bars now?? Sev made a point in stating it in Ela’s they that gormless think had one too. Also, why do they copy what each other is having. Doormat made prawn pasta thing, then next day Sevda made similar. Are they for real??
Titspervert got crackers too 😂

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom

Always moaning about money but they’ve got a house, a flat over here and one in Turkey.