Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She’s on her ‘endo’ period guuuuyyzzz. She has taken on board advice of what to put for ewas pat lunch, and ‘puts’ an even worse one! Can’t really believe she only gets half hour. Even still, plenty of time to eat more ewfy stuff! Is she scared of her kid?? Letting her dictate what she wants? If she is hungry, she will eat it. Processed, sugary snacks is utter se. Or maybe she’s compensating by given her ‘food’ ewa WANTS because she’s not given any of her time??? Useless mother
I honestly think Sevda doesn’t know how to parent. She’s always really awkward when she talks to Ela and it comes across very unnatural. I genuinely believe she wouldn’t manage to have a conversation with Ela about lunch and the importance of eating a healthy meal and trying new things. I don’t think she actually had the mental capacity to have such conversations with her daughter and often misses really key teachable moments. Whatever keeps the kid quiet and happy, regardless of how detrimental it is to her health, is Sevda’s idea of being a good parent. We have even seen Mine having a more engaging and encouraging conversation with Ela than her own mother.

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
I honestly think Sevda doesn’t know how to parent. She’s always really awkward when she talks to Ela and it comes across very unnatural. I genuinely believe she wouldn’t manage to have a conversation with Ela about lunch and the importance of eating a healthy meal and trying new things. I don’t think she actually had the mental capacity to have such conversations with her daughter and often misses really key teachable moments. Whatever keeps the kid quiet and happy, regardless of how detrimental it is to her health, is Sevda’s idea of being a good parent. We have even seen Mine having a more engaging and encouraging conversation with Ela than her own mother.
Exactly 💯. Beggy talks like a baby herself like the way she speaks English is like my 2 year old. Actually my 2 year old is much better. Beggy is So slow can’t pronounce simple words has a high pitched voice when speaking to the dog or her iPad kid.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She is unbelievable! 30 mins to eat lunch is standard at school ... then they get 30 mins or so to run around and play outside. Tell the brat to eat quicker ... I honestly cannot believe what she's put in a pat lunch today.. I'm tempted to email the school as that's shocking
.. I don't care if she's having an " endo " day - do off you horrible excuse of a parent

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
London
I agree. When she talks to her its all very babyish. I'm sure Ela said her packed lunch was "very good" because if asked if its alright, I can see her saying that because she probably wants to go back to her TV program or whatever.

Mar 2, 2024
TALK ABOUT SOMETHING BEING STAGED!!!

Notice how almost soon after the video started Sevda quickly stated what Sedat had (supposedly) said about her dinner (praise) and then there was a glitch, which shows a cut in the video…and then literally straight away, Sedat, sounding frantic, repeated word for word what Sevda had quoted he’d said!!

That’s her new tactic as I think he misses her prompts ….and it’s clear Sevda also wants him to say something more specific! Meanwhile, Ela is quickly jumping in whilst Seder is still taking, also frantically (!)…saying too how much the meal is yummy!

Talk about pre warning the pair of them they better sing their praises!!! You could see her looking angst yesterday when Sedat hadn’t said anything and then she asked him about the meal and he quickly said thank you and she looked totally annoyed and mumbled “you’re welcome” looking down away from him.

Also, the part on todays EWM, of Sedat getting up and getting 2nds of the dinner is clearly staged..again, to show off her cooking and to dispel comments yesterday on here about how controlling she is, in NOT letting him, help himself like a grown man!

SEVDA!!! YOU ARE SO OBVIOUS IN YOUR VARIOUS SIGNALS TO GET PRAISE OUT OF SEDAT!!!! 🤣😂🤣😂

STOP IT!! YOU LOOK AN ABSOLUTE FOOL AND SEDAT SOUNDS FRANTIC AT TIMES …PLUS HOW HUMILIATING TOWARDS HIM!!! He’s NOT a child!!
Next time she’s away on holiday she needs to stick her tongue out and let it get some sun. It’s looking a bit Too white.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
Ela's lunch is not better today than it was yesterday. Ela has the same amount of lunch time as everyone else, there are zero excuses unless Ela is mucking about with her food or taking her sweet time elsewhere instead of having lunch. Kids definitely do that so I would not be surprised, but she should not be dictating what kind of "snacks" she should bee provided. This is all Sevda's fault because she is choosing to pander to her child rather than actually teaching her what is appropriate to eat during meal time and what is an occasional snack.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
She’s on her ‘endo’ period guuuuyyzzz. She has taken on board advice of what to put for ewas pat lunch, and ‘puts’ an even worse one! Can’t really believe she only gets half hour. Even still, plenty of time to eat more ewfy stuff! Is she scared of her kid?? Letting her dictate what she wants? If she is hungry, she will eat it. Processed, sugary snacks is utter se. Or maybe she’s compensating by given her ‘food’ ewa WANTS because she’s not given any of her time??? Useless mother
My mum is a deputy head and no way does Ela only get half an hour. I reckon what’s happening is that Ela wants to go out and play, so wants to eat as quickly as possible. But Begda, that doesn’t mean you should put processed s in her Pat lunch. So she eats pasta at home? It’ll make more sense to include one decently sized container for her lunch filled with pasta and leave it at that. Lunch doesn’t always have to be a vawiety and certainly shouldn’t be full of junk. Kids eating school dinner are perfectly fine with one main meal

She chats utter s, speaks like utter s and looks like one too. fing pathetic t. And the bread crumbing for her fake endo period is disgusting. The way I’d like to put her in her place, she’s fing lucky I won’t ever come across irl. Hunchback queen of stevanage. Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.

Apr 15, 2024
England
I don’t know, she is just as a bad I think. She probably was just being cheeky to him. She’s the one that feeds him copious amounts of crap food as he doesn’t cook. She also monitors Beg’s comment section and is 💯supportive of her TikTok career.

Just my observations so please don’t be offended!
Hey, not offended at all, it’s good to read other people’s perspective on here and open our eyes to some things others/I may have missed x

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
It’s shameful that she calls herself a mother. She’s a babysitter and a crap one too. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body, she thinks calling her daughter beautiful is pawenting. Dumb arse will do the exact behaviours that she tells ewa off for. Like not to speak with your mouth full yet Begda does the exact same in the video. She can’t read nor speak and therefore ewa can’t either. It’s really quite depressing.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
My mum is a deputy head and no way does Ela only get half an hour. I reckon what’s happening is that Ela wants to go out and play, so wants to eat as quickly as possible. But Begda, that doesn’t mean you should put processed s in her Pat lunch. So she eats pasta at home? It’ll make more sense to include one decently sized container for her lunch filled with pasta and leave it at that. Lunch doesn’t always have to be a vawiety and certainly shouldn’t be full of junk. Kids eating school dinner are perfectly fine with one main meal

She chats utter s, speaks like utter s and looks like one too. fing pathetic t. And the bread crumbing for her fake endo period is disgusting. The way I’d like to put her in her place, she’s fing lucky I won’t ever come across irl. Hunchback queen of stevanage. Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.
your last point, i’d be right behind you 🤣 i don’t think beggy bigfoot realises how many people want to punch her lmao. we all do, on here. if that was me i’d do some soul searching because there’s clearly something wrong but she hasn’t got the intelligence to do that.

Mar 2, 2024
Just watched hairys ewm, doormat wasn’t being such a doormat for once. She told him how it was when he said his eye condition wasn’t serious, she disagreed and said he needs to keep an eye on his diet. That’s the second time I’ve seen her stand up to her family and say it like it is. The first time was the suitcase size that sev had no idea about. Doormat must get so fed up of these losers in her family lol
She’s definitely the Nasty b in the Family. Acts all sweet and innocent just like her Daughter.
Quiet ones are always the worst. I wouldn’t Trust her as far as I could throw her.

Apr 15, 2024
England
It’s shameful that she calls herself a mother. She’s a babysitter and a crap one too. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body, she thinks calling her daughter beautiful is pawenting. Dumb arse will do the exact behaviours that she tells ewa off for. Like not to speak with your mouth full yet Begda does the exact same in the video. She can’t read nor speak and therefore ewa can’t either. It’s really quite depressing.
Why is she calling her beautiful? Ela Will think that to be loved by her mum she needs to be beautiful which is completely wrong and Ela will have self-esteem and confidence issues when she grows up (just like sev).

Mar 2, 2024
Tongue Goat GIF
Brilliant. A very uncanny resemblance.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣