Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Watching her eat her burgers and sweet potatoes and “Mmming” after each bite makes me think she’s unaware that she does it. The first “Mmm” seems intentional, but after that is almost like just a noise she makes to continue her thoughts on what she wants to say. I dunno…something I’ve noticed as of late. Maybe I’m wrong and she is intentionally “Mmming” for all her followers who like that sound.
I’m not logging in today but the Tits pervert Mmmm’d before the fork lifted the plate yesterday. So what was he tasting. Air. Simpletons.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Go in. Temp mail, takes 2 seconds but she thinks people are dedicating time to her. No we despise your ways and it’s easy to set up an account. No such person as Michael F Grice either you dumb b. Your fake followers are the only dumb ones
Yeah - I always use temp mail. I find it amusing to set up a new account but use the same user name as the one she's just blocked !
Ooh - now there's a thought.. I might set myself a new one up and call myself Michael Grice 🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
2 hamburgers, fair enough no bun but lettuce but she made up for the lack of bun with s ton of mayo, ketchup, jalapeños, and then she added 2 sweet potatoes with sour cream and I can’t remember what else I lost count. The way she ate it was disgusting. I always think the previous nights ewm was bad but the next night is even worse. She’s lost all of her inhibitions, doesn’t give a s how she eats

Apr 15, 2024
England
Unpopular opinion on here but her Tom Tom looks like a smug git to me. Normal maybe but still a smug thing. Plus he married that mad professor
I’m not sure what to make of Tom, I think he and Lara are the normal ones in that family whereby they don’t want to be on camera. I remember Kuki saying Tom is autistic but I’m not sure if that was the ‘dr’ in her diagnosing him or if its real

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
London
2 hamburgers, fair enough no bun but lettuce but she made up for the lack of bun with s ton of mayo, ketchup, jalapeños, and then she added 2 sweet potatoes with sour cream and I can’t remember what else I lost count. The way she ate it was disgusting. I always think the previous nights ewm was bad but the next night is even worse. She’s lost all of her inhibitions, doesn’t give a s how she eats
I can't get over how messy it was, how much is on the fork and shoveling it down without really taking a breath. That is a recipe for indigestion

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda! You say it’s hard to eat that meal you had tonight ‘lady like’. Are you kidding us?? … You NEVER eat ANY meal ‘lady like’!!!!!! You eat like a feral freak, creating carnage and chaos, whilst popping out your big fat white lizard tongue all the time! Even tonight, at least 6 times in your video it emerges! Absolutely foul!!

You then USE YOUR FINGER to wipe sour cream off the side of your mouth! WHY CAN’T YOU USE KITCHEN ROLL OR A PAPER NAPKIN like the rest of those of us living in civilisation do??!!!! Especially YOU should! ..you’re always overloading your mouth with huge mouthfuls of food like you did tonight! It’s foul for other people to see!!

Oh…and WHY is your hair still a disaster zone, and with one side still shorter than the other??

Maybe start sleeping on your other side so the other side all snaps off too, making both sides the same level?!! 🤪🙄🤪

P.S. How’s your ‘cholesterol levels’ and ‘too much fat’ levels doing?? (from your ‘elfff report’) I see you’ve enjoyed 2 greasy burgers tonight, loaded with lots of cheese, mayo & ketchup on them and oodles of sour cream and deep fried onions on your jacket potatoes. Are you thinking that’s healthy? Or does the fact you ditched the burger bun and swapped the rosemary & herb oven chips for 2 jacket potatoes smothered in sour cream and deep fried onions help lower the cholesterol & fat levels in your eyes? 🤣😂🤣

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE YOU LOON!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8951.jpeg
    IMG_8951.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8955.jpeg
    IMG_8955.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8957.jpeg
    IMG_8957.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8959.jpeg
    IMG_8959.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8963.jpeg
    IMG_8963.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8966.jpeg
    IMG_8966.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8958.jpeg
    IMG_8958.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8965.jpeg
    IMG_8965.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
Sevda! You say it’s hard to eat that meal you had tonight ‘lady like’. Are you kidding us?? … You NEVER eat ANY meal ‘lady like’!!!!!! You eat like a feral freak, creating carnage and chaos, whilst popping out your big fat white lizard tongue all the time! Even tonight, at least 6 times in your video it emerges! Absolutely foul!!

You then USE YOUR FINGER to wipe sour cream off the side of your mouth! WHY CAN’T YOU USE KITCHEN ROLL OR A PAPER NAPKIN like the rest of those of us living in civilisation do??!!!! Especially YOU should! ..you’re always overloading your mouth with huge mouthfuls of food like you did tonight! It’s foul for other people to see!!

Oh…and WHY is your hair still a disaster zone, and with one side still shorter than the other??

Maybe start sleeping on your other side so the other side all snaps off too, making both sides the same level?!! 🤪🙄🤪

P.S. How’s your ‘cholesterol levels’ and ‘too much fat’ levels doing?? (from your ‘elfff report’) I see you’ve enjoyed 2 greasy burgers tonight, loaded with lots of cheese, mayo & ketchup on them and oodles of sour cream and deep fried onions on your jacket potatoes. Are you thinking that’s healthy? Or does the fact you ditched the burger bun and swapped the rosemary & herb oven chips for 2 jacket potatoes smothered in sour cream and deep fried onions help lower the cholesterol & fat levels in your eyes? 🤣😂🤣

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE YOU LOON!!!!!
THAT fING TONGUE HAS BEEN OUT THE ENTIRE TIME

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah - I always use temp mail. I find it amusing to set up a new account but use the same user name as the one she's just blocked !
Ooh - now there's a thought.. I might set myself a new one up and call myself Michael Grice 🤣
Do It Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m not sure what to make of Tom, I think he and Lara are the normal ones in that family whereby they don’t want to be on camera. I remember Kuki saying Tom is autistic but I’m not sure if that was the ‘dr’ in her diagnosing him or if its real
fing Dr Doolittle she is, everything is self diagnosed and then tells the doctors what it is and moans like do she expects royal treatment look at me I am Kuki from Turkey I hate the uk weather money food etc etc etc

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
She arranges her own burgers and jacket potatoes together on a plate with the mindset still of a hugely obese person …….putting everything she can find in her fridge plus condiments put on top! 🤢🤢🤮🤮
To me looks like she’s attempting keto. She didn’t ‘put’ bread on hers, no chips. Sweet potatoes (really didn’t need two though, just a little. If that’s what she is trying, she is doing it wrong.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her face is so greasy!

I know Sevda is always insincere when she says “have a lovely evening…..”
…but lately you can really tell in an obvious way!

Take a look at her EWM video, at the end. Listen to the way she says the usual following ….

“..Whatever you are doing this evening, have a lovely evening. Take care if you’re out”.

She says it in an attitude of just tripping it all off her tongue mundane, and then SO full of total boredom & non-sincerety at all..when she says (really fast) “Take care if you’re out”
(notice her quick facial expression right after she says ‘out’)
I’ve managed to catch the exact moment of her horrible expression on this photo.

Oh..and YES SEVDA! We’re all here for the clap back video soon of you being EXTRA nice & smiley when you tell us all to have a lovely evening! Come on!! We’re ready! Because surely you love us all here, like you say ..”whatever you are doing, have a lovely evening” 😄

Attachments

• IMG_8971.jpeg
    IMG_8971.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: