Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Her face is so greasy!

I know Sevda is always insincere when she says “have a lovely evening…..”
…but lately you can really tell in an obvious way!

Take a look at her EWM video, at the end. Listen to the way she says the usual following ….

“..Whatever you are doing this evening, have a lovely evening. Take care if you’re out”.

She says it in an attitude of just tripping it all off her tongue mundane, and then SO full of total boredom & non-sincerety at all..when she says (really fast) “Take care if you’re out”
(notice her quick facial expression right after she says ‘out’)
I’ve managed to catch the exact moment of her horrible expression on this photo.

Oh..and YES SEVDA! We’re all here for the clap back video soon of you being EXTRA nice & smiley when you tell us all to have a lovely evening! Come on!! We’re ready! Because surely you love us all here, like you say ..”whatever you are doing, have a lovely evening” 😄
I noticed this too, she’s as fake as a BBL.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So I’ve had the busiest day (sound familiar??)
But no, I actually have! And then I also went out for a work miw (meal) this evening.
I haven’t watched anything of hers today because I just haven’t had time. And also even though my day was hectic at work and bloody busy, it’s been nice, and I love the people I work with and I know if I watch that fat b shove food into her mouth and talk s, it will ruin my day.

Why is she eating her dinner on the couch? From what I’ve seen pics here? Is it because she’s been reading here again and trying to prove that she sits with her family and not hides out in the kitchen blocking and deleting?

She looks horrific, greasy, messy, smelly and just vile from the pics I’ve seen here tonight.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Also why does her plate tonight look like she’s emptied the contents of her kitchen cupboards and fridge onto her plate?

Couldn’t she not fit anything else??!!!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Also why does her plate tonight look like she’s emptied the contents of her kitchen cupboards and fridge onto her plate?

Couldn’t she not fit anything else??!!!
Don't you mean " put " anything else 🤣
On a side note ... she's saying she looks so shiny because " she's hot and tired " change your top you absolute bellend ... put a t shirt on , or one of your w nighties . Mop your face- I get greasy skin.. I get it ... dab of toilet roll soaks it up... just don't fing film yourself sat there like fing Gollum from Lord of the Rings all crossed legged slathering away at the entire contents of your kitchen cupboard dumped some burgers and 2 sweet potatoes. Does she not watch this s back before she posts??

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
The reason why Begda didn’t lose weight via calorie counting is because she has no idea what is healthy and where there are significant hidden, high calorie foods. Take her dinner for example. She thinks no buns so it’s better for her but the burgers are 25% fat (if they’re the frozen type) and the cheese and the excessive amount of mayo and whatever else she dumped on there and 2 potatoes (not 1) but 2 - she is eating an excessive amount of calories in those sauces. Yesterday, which the shrimp pasta, she used a whole carton of cream. Who does that and then adds cheese. This is why she is full out lying about her weight loss and the calorie counting and working out. No way and I’ll never buy it. It’s a lie and her followers are fools.