Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The BIG FAT TONGUE 👅 She cannot keep it in her mouth!!

Is it just me, but Sevda looks more and more like a monkey these days?!!! 🐵Her nose is also getting bigger each week!

She got her mother’s nose and the rest of her face and her droopy boobs from her Dad, Hairytits.

Attachments

• IMG_9192.jpeg
    IMG_9192.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9193.jpeg
    IMG_9193.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
    IMG_9196.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
    IMG_9197.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9198.jpeg
    IMG_9198.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 9

Tempest80

Aug 19, 2024
UK
Oh deary deary me. Jacket spuds with cheese and baked beans for dinner, the potatoes were so good and soft, they were in her Sainsbury’s delivery which means (according to Sevda) that they were FRESH. Sevda, you thick stupid bint, potatoes are stored and can be stored for months, fresh out of the ground they certainly were not. 😂
Why does she say everything is fresh??! Grrrrr gets on my nerves!

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Hi guuuuuuuyyyzzzzz - I need to catch up, honestly guys, I’ve had such a difficult couple of days, my son went to uni and my phone broke. Honestly guys it’s been a nightmare (read this in the voice of sevda) so I’ve had to re set everything on to a new phone and not remembering passwords or anything! So, my user name was sparkle cat, this is my new one, very original! Anyways, @Chicken wings has chatted with me so hopefully knows. - off to read and catch up x

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Smelly holiday nails still on.
The stench that must come from under her nails 🤮🤮
I mentioned this ages ago, and they are still on!!!!!
Absolutely rank. When I see her ‘putting’ other people’s food I feel nauseous! I don’t have my nails done, they have to be short and without any nail varnish for my job. Reason for that - hygiene!!!! Those have been on so long, can see regrowth - absolutely vile, how can they be kept clean??

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Evening all… I haven’t watched her all weekend, but I’ve watched todays videos and I thought Ela wasn’t keen on cheese but tonight’s dinner she said she loves cheese and this morning Sevda said Ela finishes her packed lunch when she gets home but she’s always said that Sedat eats her left over packed lunch. fing confused.com 🥴

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So Sevda says ela and her watched a movie last night then fell asleep, she corrected herself and said they watched it before they went to bed and turned it off to go to sleep.
Then ela watched the rest, 50 minutes this morning before school.

Doormat just said that ela messaged her last night at 8pm to say they’re going up to bed to watch a film.

Sing is 1hr50 minutes.
So ela went to bed after 9pm on a school night.
My kids are teenage/highschool age and they get to bed for 9 on a school night (weekends I don’t have bedtimes rules).

But I’m sorry, for an 8year old, that’s ridiculous.

And how the hell do they have 50minutes spare in the morning before school to watch a movie!!??
Oh probably because Sevda is busy fiwmin her oat lunch videos and brekky. Shoves ela in the other room to watch something so shut her up while mummy fiwms.

And Sevda is a liar.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
So Sevda says ela and her watched a movie last night then fell asleep, she corrected herself and said they watched it before they went to bed and turned it off to go to sleep.

Doormat just said that ela messaged her last night at 8pm to say they’re going up to bed to watch a film.

Sing is 1hr50 minutes.
My kids are teenage/highschool age and they get to bed for 9 on a school night (weekends I don’t have bedtimes rules).

And how the hell do they have 50minutes spare in the morning before school to watch a movie!!??
Oh probably because Sevda is busy fiwmin her oat lunch videos and brekky. Shoves ela in the other room to watch something so shut her up while mummy fiwms.

And Sevda is a liar.
She is a fing lying b

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

Sing is 1hr50 minutes.

And Sevda is a liar.

Sevda is a compulsive liar.

Notice how Doormat felt it perfectly ok and normal to tell everyone Ela went up at 8pm to watch a movie (which Doormat will know are always at least an hour and a half…she’s TV/Netflix movie addict!).

This shows Doormat thinks nothing to Ela not going to sleep until at least 9:30pm! Again…they are all just lazy slugs, with no order or good health habits at all in their lives. It shows Sevda grew up in the same way. Just a mess.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
Another day of s packed lunches tomorrow. I hope Ela decides she wants school dinners and seg lets her. It’s frustrating to see her lunches. She also needs a practical lunchbox, the lunchbox should meet the requirements of the lunch not sev trying to navigate her way (badly) to see which types of snacks she can try and fit in the tiniest of compartments.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Does it piss anyone else’s off when she says such and such ‘overboard’ when she’s being clumsy and dropping food.
Turkey ham overboard.
Oh shut up, you’re not funny.
And then does the weird silent laugh where her bottom razor thin lips concave into her mouth. She looks like an oap this one.