Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Just to let you know I got kolay grill the other day and we both have food poisoning and the person whose replying to all the comments is a woman not a man I actually thought it was a man replying
Hope you’re not feeling too crap. Yes a woman is behind the Kolay grill account, I think she’s the owner. There as a day in the life of kolay and they sell their food from a back of an industrial estate/garage from what I saw

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That’s exactly why I question her claims to have been a dispenser in a pharmacy. How could she be trusted to read prescription let alone dispense the correct meds! 😧
That is very scary indeed put it this way I would want everything checking by someone in capable of reading and counting before I accepted from her

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just to let you know I got kolay grill the other day and we both have food poisoning and the person whose replying to all the comments is a woman not a man I actually thought it was a man replying
I would contact the council environmental health department inform them and get them to check the place out
But hope you are both ok

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
How cheap and nasty is turkey ham, let me show you the ingredients:
Turkey (60%), Water, Salt, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Stabilisers: Diphosphates, Triphosphates, Carrageenan, Glucose, Garlic Powder, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate, White Pepper, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite, Smoked Water.

I wouldn't feed this to my cat let alone my child. The turkey content will have been made up of what should have been binned but swept up off the floor and piled into a machine that reduces it into the consistency of sludge ready for moulding into the round shape and then sliced and packaged as Turkey Ham

The price that Sevda has paid for this processed rubbish product is either £1.10p for 100g or £1.90 for 230g. The horror of a woman will buy expensive takeaways and cakes for herself and think nothing of it whilst openly feeding her child this cheap processed crap. It totally beggars belief, it honestly does.
There was a documentary a few years ago on processed meats. I’ve never bought them anyway as Dr’s warn enough against them.

But if you reached the documentary, you’d be put off them for life. It showed the turkey meats and other meats being made in factories and what parts of the meat were actually grinder up and put in there …disgusting & vile!! It’s everything you said Bowmanswife. The documentary also went through the list of ingredients listed that you listed and what each of them does to the body. All the chemicals and preservatives.

Saying all that, I honestly think Sevda would STILL feed Ela those cheap processed turkey meats, Billy Bear meat, chicken paste, chicken meatballs, chicken ‘Raiders’ even after watching the documentary!! The UK health authorities are trying to ban such items.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
Smelly holiday nails still on.
The stench that must come from under her nails 🤮🤮
Disgusting, she needs to give her nails a rest and let it breathe.. Imagine the crap under there. She’ll get new sets for Halloween and then Xmas. She does everything to the extreme, constantly getting new nails, extreme food consumption, dying her whole hair (not even just the roots) every 2 weeks, having massive cakes (not half) at any time of the day, always on the alcohol. She doesn’t show herself drinking the booze lately on camera that much but she definitely drinks lots off camera.

Mar 3, 2024
IMG_8402.jpeg

she actually can’t read at all - how embarrassing for her. she can’t even do her “job” and she can’t even raise her kid correctly, being as she’s a big ol dumb dumb.
Hell, I could make out the last one as marshmallow fluff reading it backwards and that nit called it Nutella swirl. OMG Beg, you don't deserve squat!!!

Mar 2, 2024
Smelly holiday nails still on.
The stench that must come from under her nails 🤮🤮
It has always amazed me how long she can go between nail appointments. The fact that her nails (and hair) seem to hardly grow is a testament to her horrific, sty diet. There’s no way I can stretch mine out beyond three weeks due to overgrowth.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Oh deary deary me. Jacket spuds with cheese and baked beans for dinner, the potatoes were so good and soft, they were in her Sainsbury’s delivery which means (according to Sevda) that they were FRESH. Sevda, you thick stupid bint, potatoes are stored and can be stored for months, fresh out of the ground they certainly were not. 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Disgusting, she needs to give her nails a rest and let it breathe.. Imagine the crap under there. She’ll get new sets for Halloween and then Xmas. She does everything to the extreme, constantly getting new nails, extreme food consumption, dying her whole hair (not even just the roots) every 2 weeks, having massive cakes (not half) at any time of the day, always on the alcohol. She doesn’t show herself drinking the booze lately on camera that much but she definitely drinks lots off camera.
Same as the old hag nannabea the manic and nasty side come out
The w can’t seem to go a day without the alcohol

Mar 3, 2024
Oh deary deary me. Jacket spuds with cheese and baked beans for dinner, the potatoes were so good and soft, they were in her Sainsbury’s delivery which means (according to Sevda) that they were FRESH. Sevda, you thick stupid bint, potatoes are stored and can be stored for months, fresh out of the ground they certainly were not. 😂
Oh and now Ewa moans at the same time as Beg so it's just double punchable. 🤬. Why did Ewa feel the need to blow on every bite she took yet Beg just shoveled it in with no concern at all that it was hot. Just another example of something a toddler would do.

Last edited: