Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
No doubt watermelon will come out tonight after tea?!

I’m not sure if it’s because they are so boring but does any one else feel like sev and aimee can’t be bothered any more?! It’s like they are bored posting too?
Yeah - they are both so boring and repetitive... both are starting to look more and more scruffier and unhinged. Aimee looks an absolute mess most of the time and her clapbacks are just embarrassing. Time they both quit

Apr 15, 2024
England
It’s the fact that she so obviously puts herself before her child. I remember when the penny really dropped for me. She bought a pink fake Chanel bag and as tacky as I thought it was, I was sort of happy that she decided to spend money on Ela for once. Turns out, that cheap knock off was for her!

There has been so many instances where she has been selfish too. The fact that she shops in shoe zone and primark for ela whilst her Costco cakes cost far more. She could afford much better, she just doesn’t want to spend more on her kid. Feeding Ela leftover croissant smuggled in a handbag from holiday whilst she treats herself to whatever wanky ingredient she’s decided is stunning. Not buying her kid any presents and palming her off free pr gifts. Never taking Ela anywhere except softplay and 10am showings at the cinema (they have a discount then).

She’s the type to save herself first in a life or death situation before thinking of her child.
I realised she was a stingey beg couple of years ago at Easter, she bought Ela the cheapest Easter eggs (Poundland I think it was) cos she said her parents and Pat&Steve buy her expensive Easter eggs anyway (in essence she was saying she won’t bother and just buy the £1 ones). I’d understand if she couldn’t afford Easter eggs BUT she had quit her normal job which meant she was earning a decent amount each month and yet she didn’t want to buy her child a nice Easter egg. That scenario in isolation doesn’t mean anything but it’s everything after that shows she’s a tight person

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No doubt watermelon will come out tonight after tea?!

I’m not sure if it’s because they are so boring but does any one else feel like sev and aimee can’t be bothered any more?! It’s like they are bored posting too?
Totally agree with the w as don’t watch the other one but she has to keep going as who is going to employ her, even went back to the Farmacy she was at but that’s all changed hands 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Something the w said on the PAT lunch video
Ela eats what is left when she gets home
But then in other videos sedation eats what’s left
So which is it w MORE LIES

TO BE A LIAR YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD MEMORY IN WHICH YOU HAVENT
OR
TELL THE TRUTH YOUR BOUND TO BE FOUND OUT IF YOU LIE 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
IMG_8402.jpeg

she actually can’t read at all - how embarrassing for her. she can’t even do her “job” and she can’t even raise her kid correctly, being as she’s a big ol dumb dumb.
She actually can’t read basic words, she can’t actually do anything even be a truthful nice person