Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
IMG_3109.png
Poor kid is probably anxious AF because of her mother.
As a parent, I’d rather pack more food even if it comes back because you can never tell how hungry your child will be. I bet begda makes a big deal of food being wasted or coming back so maybe that’s why ela complains? Remember when Begda did videos of what ela didn’t eat right in front of her? I’m sure it’s had an impact

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
As a parent, I’d rather pack more food even if it comes back because you can never tell how hungry your child will be. I bet begda makes a big deal of food being wasted or coming back so maybe that’s why ela complains? Remember when Begda did videos of what ela didn’t eat right in front of her? I’m sure it’s had an impact
Ela only knows about food of seeing her mother mmmmming to perverts on her phone. She maybe doesn’t know how to eat without internet devices in front of her!

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
She has no problem piling Ela’s plate high with food at home and claim she’ll only eat what she can. Why not apply the same logic to the goddamn pat lunch? Just because she ate two ham rolls yesterday doesn’t mean she won’t eat three today. s mother.
She’s probably annoyed that food may get wasted. She cant control whether Ela is actually eating it or throwing it away. Or worse, sharing with friends! So she packs little due to the lack of control of leftovers.

At home, she can pile the food high as she can monitor what’s left and eat the rest herself. She claims sedat eats the leftovers but we know he doesn’t like her beige fodder

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
She’s probably annoyed that food may get wasted. She cant control whether Ela is actually eating it or throwing it away. Or worse, sharing with friends! So she packs little due to the lack of control of leftovers.

At home, she can pile the food high as she can monitor what’s left and eat the rest herself. She claims sedat eats the leftovers but we know he doesn’t like her beige fodder
She dropped one of those s ‘fruit’ stars on floor a few days ago, made a point of picking it up and that would be out in the bin. We all know, she ate it afterwards!

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
everyone get commenting!! she will be absolutely fuming this mawgning that she can’t control the narrative
She is being roasted and it’s all true - she does post Ela and she doesn’t care that perverts can save videos and also manipulate videos using AI - it’s disgusting and Sevda wants to portray this wholesome, naive image, but she is not protecting her daughter; it’s egregious behaviour - the only thing that is not true is that while she was asked to show a stool sample, she never did but she laughed at it, which is concerning - Ela will grow up and turn on her abusive mother