Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Is Kellie just making s up now? Of all the excuses Sevda has given, this has never been one of them 🙄

IMG_5499.jpeg
Nope not true! I work in a school and do the lunchtime cover. Children are encouraged to open things themselves if not we will help! Also the amount of crap she gives ipad kid is atrocious! We would be having words with parents/guardians! Also Children have plenty of time to eat food, tidy up and then play! Ipad kid is probably just messing around or has eating issues that the school should have picked up on!
Bedga you are a horrible mother and everything else! Stupid witch!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah, just having a right faff around setting up my new phone, contacts and getting work stuff back on there. The young lad in the shop yesterday was so helpful - I said ‘can you believe I used to work in IT, but 17 years ago’ he laughed and says he heard that quite a lot from older people 😂☺️x
Older people 😂😂😂😂 just love that saying 😂😂😂😂 it when you have to do your DOB and you scroll back forever 😂😂😂

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
As it stands only 1066 comments
She has made another post think I shall bring my chicken wings out poor lass on the new post getting some s comments
i’m trying to give her as much support as possible but the begda huns are now out in full force. LITERALLY TRYING TO GASLIGHT EVERYONE. pretending that sevda has not done these things.

ughhh it’s so frustrating. one of her minions called that aurora weird, i said whatever happened to be kind? horrible fers

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
i’m trying to give her as much support as possible but the begda huns are now out in full force. LITERALLY TRYING TO GASLIGHT EVERYONE. pretending that sevda has not done these things.

ughhh it’s so frustrating. one of her minions called that aurora weird, i said whatever happened to be kind? horrible fers
I will come on later under chicken wings but might have to do a new one with that name thou

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Older people 😂😂😂😂 just love that saying 😂😂😂😂 it when you have to do your DOB and you scroll back forever 😂😂😂
It was the way he was gonna just say old’ then added on the ‘er’ as an afterthought 😂 I wasn’t offended, he was a lovely lad, maybe just a bit older then my son. Between him and my partner they managed to make me feel as thick as this idiot who this discussion is about 😂 x

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It was the way he was gonna just say old’ then added on the ‘er’ as an afterthought 😂 I wasn’t offended, he was a lovely lad, maybe just a bit older then my son. Between him and my partner they managed to make me feel as thick as this idiot who this discussion is about 😂 x
I find it funny when done to me 😂😂😂