Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Hi guys (lol), Aurora here!
I made my account private for my safety and sanity alone, because it was a lot to deal with. I haven’t deleted the video!
I will be removing most of my followers BUT if you want access to it, just ask to follow me and tell me your TikTok username here and I’ll accept you so you can still see it.
I’ve lost all respect I had for Sevda. She’s literally making up lies about me, that I apparently had several accounts to harass her which is simply not true 💀 Everyone’s saying I just wanted clout from her when in reality, she should thank me for bringing her views and comments up.
Thanks for your support everyone! Let’s still fight the fight.
I'm hellsbells. Just sent you a follow request x

Mar 8, 2024
I made my account private for my safety and sanity alone, because it was a lot to deal with. I haven’t deleted the video!
I will be removing most of my followers BUT if you want access to it, just ask to follow me and tell me your TikTok username here and I’ll accept you so you can still see it.
I’ve lost all respect I had for Sevda. She’s literally making up lies about me, that I apparently had several accounts to harass her which is simply not true 💀 Everyone’s saying I just wanted clout from her when in reality, she should thank me for bringing her views and comments up.
I’ve just sent you a request.

Mar 2, 2024
Aurora - I totally understand making your account private to preserve your sanity. Sevda and her fans are all lunatics. At the same time, the video’s message is so important and it obviously reached a LOT of people in a short amount of time.

I don’t know if this will work but could you create a new TikTok account for yourself? Then you could un-private the existing one but stay logged out of it so you can completely ignore any harassing messages and comments coming through on it. Delete your other videos that have your face in them and just leave the infamous Sevda one up.

Just something to consider!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hey will send you one under chicken wings

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Let me tell you something, Sevda and her delusional fans can’t pretend all they want but the reality is that Ela is in danger. If God forbid a million times something happens to Ela, it will be Sev’s fault. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing 700 strangers have a video of my daughter withering around a bed in a nightie. She is pimping her daughter out for free belvita biscuits and hello fresh meals…let that sink in. I hope to God Sev that this is your downfall. You’re a t, a b and a child exploiter that preys on other peoples children by videoing them without permission for engagement. This b has pissed me off so much today.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
WHO do I contact in Stevenage Christmas light council - sorry I’m raging today. Wish I didn’t login lol. But I’m here now and I’ve time. I want to voice my concerns about her. Can we start a petition or something? Anyone good at these things. She’s making me sick along with her flying monkeys.
I would contact the council and ask what department is doing this event

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
For anyone new reading on here from that TikTok video, here’s a video of Sevda laughing about weirdos wanting to see her child doing a poo… We have a lot of receipts regarding Sevda and her weird behaviour over the years. Just recently she uploaded an “I love you” video with Ela at the request of a weirdo and not too long ago weirdos were commenting about how Ela “is sexy” and Sevda left those comments up and didn’t call them out. She is aware of these weirdos and won’t safeguard her daughter. She’s recorded Ela eating, in her PJs and swimming costumes and ignores and blocks people who point out these videos get lots of saves and likes.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1727809442.mov
For new people on here… This is what Sevda finds funny and the kind of commenters that Sevda entertains.

Sevda is lying in her clap back video that people have been modifying videos… We have not modified ANY videos. All receipts posted on here are from Sevda’s content. She has exposed her daughter’s school uniform, her swimming class location, her home, her school certificates and many other things through her own content. People have worked out where Sevda lives and the school her daughter goes to due to all her inappropriate sharing. Sevda has also featured other people’s children in her videos on holiday and in the soft play place. She’s also driven whilst drunk/hungover and left Ela and her cousins unattended in Kuki’s flat (whilst revealing the location) and also in a Turkish mall.

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
I can't deal with her anymore. Sevda is exhausting me, the fact that horrible people always seem to get what they want is depressing me. My mental health is suffering at this point, I think I need to take a step back. But all of you are lovely and you understand what is wrong with this situation.

The fact Sevda called herself unproblematic and she only posts "snippets" of her daughter.

I think if we can all do one thing, we should email city council to get her taken off the tree lighting. It's time we take action. I will send an email but then I need to take a step back, the Sevdas of the world make it hard and sad for me to get up in the morning and get on social media at all.

Please everyone, take ACTION and EMAIL CITY COUNCIL, lets get her appearance cancelled.
I will do from Australia. I hate her.