Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
i’m done with this b. she’s actually making my mental health worse. i just feel anger and sadness reading about what she’s done.

she’s vile. she’s evil. and i can’t do it anymore.

you guys are funny as do and i’ll miss you all. but keep up the good work.

peace ✌️
I totally understand what your saying
Please take care of yourself she isn’t worth it
But keep coming in and say hi will miss you
Don’t go completely 💞💞💞💞💞💞

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Only putting this once
I will address a few points of the clap back video

You have shown ela in her school uniform (not on about the I live you video)

You have shown her book bag with the school logo

You have shown neighbours kids in school uniform logo on show

Your SIL actually did a video of you collecting ela from school in the playground showing other kids at said school

You doxed your own address by say in your car with your sunglasses on

You also doxed you have a Morrisons local on the corner to you home

You have taken a photo of ela in her swim wear holding a duck with a certificate with where or who she goes swimming

You tell everyone where you are going eg Toby, soft play, primark, town centre so people know where you are

You physically and mentally abuse your hubby

You turned on the water works at a young girls 18th as you wasn’t getting the attention

You film where you are staying on your hols showing the hotel/apartment name

You leave children alone and make out the neighbour is watching them Lies

You leave them in a hotel room alone to go on the piss

You go to strangers rooms get pissed with your child and leave them with the peoples mother

You are constantly pissed on holiday while your child sits on an I pad

You drink drive with a child in the car and no concern about others on the road

You film people who ask you not to

You video in shops restaurants you all do with no consideration for people in the back ground HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT A PERSON HAS ESCAPED DROM VIOLENCE AND UNDER A NEW LIFE NAME ETC

Please feel free to add anyone

Sick of pussyfooting around with this w

All the proof is out there END OFF
Filming with school certificates on the fridge giving away the schools name

Getting absolutely sfaced on holiday with Sedat - blind drunk by 12.30pm leaving a child that cannot swim to her own devices around the pool

Announcing which park you are in and telling us it's really quiet...and saying Ela is playing in the playpark by herself while you walk around elsewhere with the dog

Leaving an autistic 11 year old and a 7 year old that can't speak Turkish alone in a soft play area in a mall in Turkey whilst you wander round the shops with your SIL

Dressing your daughter up in some s Shein haul clothes and get her to walk up and down strutting like she's on a catwalk

deniz

Jul 18, 2024
uk
So sevda made a passive aggressive video and clearly the reason of it was to send her army of minions to attack a young woman for speaking her opinion.

What a nasty bully, ugly inside and out.

And thank you in the comments, i didn’t know how Sevda was regarding Palestine. I loathe her more now, disgusting woman.

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
Hi guys (lol), Aurora here!
I made my account private for my safety and sanity alone, because it was a lot to deal with. I haven’t deleted the video!
I will be removing most of my followers BUT if you want access to it, just ask to follow me and tell me your TikTok username here and I’ll accept you so you can still see it.
I’ve lost all respect I had for Sevda. She’s literally making up lies about me, that I apparently had several accounts to harass her which is simply not true 💀 Everyone’s saying I just wanted clout from her when in reality, she should thank me for bringing her views and comments up.
Thanks for your support everyone! Let’s still fight the fight.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I made my account private for my safety and sanity alone, because it was a lot to deal with. I haven’t deleted the video!
I will be removing most of my followers BUT if you want access to it, just ask to follow me and tell me your TikTok username here and I’ll accept you so you can still see it.
I’ve lost all respect I had for Sevda. She’s literally making up lies about me, that I apparently had several accounts to harass her which is simply not true 💀 Everyone’s saying I just wanted clout from her when in reality, she should thank me for bringing her views and comments up.
I changed my account name to littlej9999 please accept!

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly she’s unbelievable! She’s such a liar! You didn’t even say anything that’s not true. It’s your opinion and facts. Her huns are a disgrace and they’re insane! I’m glad you made your video and the comments and likes show how many people agree with you. I absolutely agree with you. I hope you’re ok

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
I’ve sent you a friend request on tt I’m Emzy

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
i’m done with this b. she’s actually making my mental health worse. i just feel anger and sadness reading about what she’s done.

she’s vile. she’s evil. and i can’t do it anymore.

you guys are funny as do and i’ll miss you all. but keep up the good work.

peace ✌️
I’m headed on this route too. I can only take her in small doses. I logged into an account today to watch the bint’s clap-back and am furious. I’m of an age, not far off her, but I’ve learned to spot and deal with narcissists; some younger non-bots on TikTok are not. They don’t all see through her. I’m very sad for her daughter too. I despise the whole family. I think Mine has special needs though, even though she’s a cheeky sassy cow, it’s learned from someone…. Almost in an abusing way. And she absolutely is abusing Sedat. There’s no doubt in my mind. Those sly manipulative tactics on camera, she can’t even hide for a minute… And ignoring her child! She can’t even muster up a pretence for a minute.
She has everyone warped by money on TikTok - like a drug addict. Nothing about her is real. When you go back to her old videos you’d nearly feel sorry for her. Dunno what she was like before but TikTok destroyed her and she can’t see it.
I don’t wish her the best!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You have so much support love ❤️ go check the post out @LittleJ999 has said the comments are all defending you
💞💞