Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
What’s happening? What’s the drama? 😅
Some old woman on this thread waded in on a comment I made, where I agreed with someone's stance on Sevda saying we support child exploitation and love Sevda and just generally being rude. It seems if you aren't swearing and being very hateful she doesn't like it. This is an example of some of the scummy folk living up North in the UK, so don't worry about it.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
That’s what was basically said to her
So many think it’s ok to throw courts and police around to scare people when in real life they not interested at all.
Honestly, as if we can deal with the actual criminal cases that plague our society. Police have no time Begda. She can threaten all she likes, I’d encourage it even. Dropping herself in it will be fantastic for us

Though mind you, I like snarking about her. She’s the only tiktoker that grinds my gears to this level. So I sort of want her to crack on with this delulu mindset she seems to have acquired. I just don’t want to see Ela. I don’t wish well on Begda at all.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
Kuki is so dramatic she is saying how she had a horrible day yesterday and couldn't even finish the video she was doing in the end because she was so upset. I guess they had to rehome a pet however long ago and pets birthday and it was so hard on her. Goodness get over it, the pet is elsewhere she apparently emails a trainer who re-homed the pet to get info on it, its not dead it's just living elsewhere. What a drama queen, one would think someone died.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Some old woman on this thread waded in on a comment I made, where I agreed with someone's stance on Sevda saying we support child exploitation and love Sevda and just generally being rude. It seems if you aren't swearing and being very hateful she doesn't like it. This is an example of some of the scummy folk living up North in the UK, so don't worry about it.
I live up north and I’m not scummy, nothing wrong with us northerners

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Honestly, as if we can deal with the actual criminal cases that plague our society. Police have no time Begda. She can threaten all she likes, I’d encourage it even. Dropping herself in it will be fantastic for us

Though mind you, I like snarking about her. She’s the only tiktoker that grinds my gears to this level. So I sort of want her to crack on with this delulu mindset she seems to have acquired. I just don’t want to see Ela. I don’t wish well on Begda at all.
She threatened to have the police involved before on Aimee’s tt page

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Also I’m responding to all the hate comments on Aurora’s page. They start of by saying why do you care about another child blah blah blah starting off with anger and hate. Soon as someone including me start replying about the dangerous she’s put Ela in they all go quite and don’t respond 😂😂😂😂🙄
I swear these must be the nonces. Of course they want her to carry on. Even as going as far as to say that they’re looking for the videos with Ela. Like why???

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Kuki is so dramatic she is saying how she had a horrible day yesterday and couldn't even finish the video she was doing in the end because she was so upset. I guess they had to rehome a pet however long ago and pets birthday and it was so hard on her. Goodness get over it, the pet is elsewhere she apparently emails a trainer who re-homed the pet to get info on it, its not dead it's just living elsewhere. What a drama queen, one would think someone died.
If she loved the dog that much she would have kept it and trained it properly

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom

I like snarking about her too and her family

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
What an odd thing to post? These kinds of videos come across as attention seeking. Just don’t post if you’re tired then. The rubbing her arm on the floor video as well, so so strange
I do think it’s her living the yoof she never had. She was supposedly bullied (hardly, very clear she is the problem and can’t keep friends). She was fat and a loner. Still fat and a loner but now has bought fake followers and nonces to watch her. Any attention is good attention for her.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
I do think it’s her living the yoof she never had. She was supposedly bullied (hardly, very clear she is the problem and can’t keep friends). She was fat and a loner. Still fat and a loner but now has bought fake followers and nonces to watch her. Any attention is good attention for her.
I don’t think she was bullied I think she was probably the bully