Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Don’t no how it came out just read the screen shots on here lol 😂 not kidding it’s not as thou it’s Oxford street or New York Rockefeller tree turn on lol 😂 just a town like we all live in
Sevda is hoping for a newspaper article write up, so she can submit that in the hopes of getting verified on TT. She could care less about turning on some Christmas tree lights.

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
This person didn’t even watch the video before making a defence video… I just can’t 💀 I’m also intrigued at how people can decide how someone online is “kind” when they’ve never met them in real life and have a parasocial relationship with them. You don’t know them and cannot vouch for someone you don’t know. Sevda is a stranger to them ffs. I don’t assume I know what any creator or famous person is like because unless I know them in real life then I really can’t say.

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Ffs - get in the bin " Kates life "

Apr 15, 2024
England
This person didn’t even watch the video before making a defence video… I just can’t 💀 I’m also intrigued at how people can decide how someone online is “kind” when they’ve never met them in real life and have a parasocial relationship with them. You don’t know them and cannot vouch for someone you don’t know. Sevda is a stranger to them ffs. I don’t assume I know what any creator or famous person is like because unless I know them in real life then I really can’t say.

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Don’t know who she’s been watching but it’s certainly not sevda. The thing is these people watch her at face value, they haven’t watched her on a deeper level where the viewer is able to get to know the person and pick up on their personality. Fair enough sev and the other influencers only show a part of their day but what we’ve seen sev isn’t a nice person in my opinion. Not sure why she keeps using the word ‘genuine’ cos that’s not sev.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
I think you’re being extremely rude there’s no need for it, leave her alone. You’re just bullying her now.
Ok go ahead and think whatever you like, I won't be stopping anything. I don't take well to being accused of supporting child exploitation when I have not said anything of the sort. Maybe she should think about what she says to people. Condemns it on one hand, and does it on the other. She will keep getting it back from me.