Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Who’s being rude to @Chicken wings we ride at dawn for chicken wings. If you know you know 😂😂

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin
Lets Go GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Honestly, as if we can deal with the actual criminal cases that plague our society. Police have no time Begda. She can threaten all she likes, I’d encourage it even. Dropping herself in it will be fantastic for us

Though mind you, I like snarking about her. She’s the only tiktoker that grinds my gears to this level. So I sort of want her to crack on with this delulu mindset she seems to have acquired. I just don’t want to see Ela. I don’t wish well on Begda at all.
Same I want ela protecting she is a child and innocent child that should be enjoying life not been shoved in front of a phone for money gains and to feed the pedos, ela doesn’t have the concept of stranger danger and the internet dangers
As for bedga I don’t give a flying duck about her it’s her own doing
I do feel sorry for her as she has no love in her life at all no life and that’s sad

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
If she watched the video she would realise that Aurora wasn’t being mean or jealous, I highly doubt she is unhappy either. She was just telling the truth about Sevda exposing Ela.
I got a loooot of comments saying I’m jealous, unhappy, etc and I don’t feel the need to defend or explain myself to that as a strangers criticism doesn’t affect me (the way it obviously affects Sevda) because I know that my intentions were pure and I know my life and how happy I am but let me just say this again: I know who I’d want to be out of me and Sevda lol. I’m not jealous of her life whatsoever. Never once have I looked at anything that woman has and thought “ugh I wish I could be her” because truth be told, I don’t think she seems happy. Sure she’s getting deals and some nice vacations, but she doesn’t even seem to love what she’s doing. It seems more like a chore to her, something she just does to keep up the money and to not let her followers down, because it can’t be that fun to record yourself eating the same thing over and over again. It’s so obvious she doesn’t know what she’s doing or how to keep followers engaged and that’s why she sticks to what got her famous and why her comments barely reach 100 nowadays. She and her husband barely interact, she seems annoyed by her daughter and no secure person is that bothered by what people think of her. Anyone who’s jealous of Sevda must be at rock bottom.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
I'm northern too ! Don't live up North now though... live in Nottinghamshire.. does that make me non scummy now? 🤷‍♀️
Hmmm you can pass 🤣 If you're unnecessarily rude to others on here though, for absolutely no reason, then you go in the scummy Northeners pile. So far there's only one person in that category because everyone else seems able to communicate without being an arse.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
I got a loooot of comments saying I’m jealous, unhappy, etc and I don’t feel the need to defend or explain myself to that as a strangers criticism doesn’t affect me (the way it obviously affects Sevda) because I know that my intentions were pure and I know my life and how happy I am but let me just say this again: I know who I’d want to be out of me and Sevda lol. I’m not jealous of her life whatsoever. Never once have I looked at anything that woman has and thought “ugh I wish I could be her” because truth be told, I don’t think she seems happy. Sure she’s getting deals and some nice vacations, but she doesn’t even seem to love what she’s doing. It seems more like a chore to her, something she just does to keep up the money and to not let her followers down, because it can’t be that fun to record yourself eating the same thing over and over again. It’s so obvious she doesn’t know what she’s doing or how to keep followers engaged and that’s why she sticks to what got her famous and why her comments barely reach 100 nowadays. She and her husband barely interact, she seems annoyed by her daughter and no secure person is that bothered by what people think of her. Anyone who’s jealous of Sevda must be at rock bottom.

Just remember, it’s all projection on her part. The smile stays on her lips but never reaches her eyes, not even during the little interaction with her child. That’s if she even pays attention to her. Very clear that Ela is starved of attention. We shouldn’t know this, but we do and that’s because Sevda has shown it herself.

This jealous rhetoric is because SHE is jealous. Sedat doesn’t love her, she’s past her prime, has no friends or little interaction with others. She’s never made it academically either nor does she seem to care for any sort of self growth in that aspect. I mean, she outright names things incorrectly because she thinks it’s, what, cute? Makes careless spelling mistakes and her inability to read is evident. Her written prose is worse than any child in the infants. She’s even denying her child a sound education by not correcting her and taking her on silly holidays during term time.

The only time where she’s been happy is when she’s been drinking or on holiday without her “hubby” and child. She can claim you’re this and that but at the end of the day she is a sad catty woman full of venom.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
You do you. You always have the option of posting a video like Aurora did, I look forward to watching it.
I’ll always do me Thanks! How do you know what I’ve put up and what I haven’t? Making assumptions aren’t we? So if you knew a child was being abused you’d be one of those that would close Your eyes? You said your piece and I said mine.

Mar 2, 2024
That’s all they ever say. Don’t bully or Troll or we are Jealous. It gets old after a while.
She got nothing to be jealous of.