Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
You know what would make me have respect for her at this point.

Begda come online and say I’ve taken into consideration and I understand that safety of my child is very important. Therefore I’ve removed her videos and will no longer be featuring Ela.

I would give her a standing ovation 👏

Instead the dickhead deleted the evidence and will not own up to nothing!!!

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
So I’ve gotten some information.
Sevda apparently drinks a loooot which we already knew lol, and she does it in front of Ela all the time.
This person has met Sevda and Ela in passing and both apparently made no effort to introduce themselves or say hi or anything, and they got a very judgmental vibe from Sevda. Apparently a lot of people defend Sevda and always act like she’s God’s gift, and even act like other people copy her if they do eat with me videos (which have been around long since Sevda entered 💀) and that would explain why Sevda is so self obsessed.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Sevda apparently drinks a loooot which we already knew lol, and she does it in front of Ela all the time.
This person has met Sevda and Ela in passing and both apparently made no effort to introduce themselves or say hi or anything, and they got a very judgmental vibe from Sevda. Apparently a lot of people defend Sevda and always act like she’s God’s gift, and even act like other people copy her if they do eat with me videos (which have been around long since Sevda entered 💀) and that would explain why Sevda is so self obsessed.
She always looks drunk anyway

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Can whoever @MissyB555 is just agree to disagree with @Chicken wings and move on? If not, then @Anon_face_ can we get this person out of here?
Nope sorry! Will be back and back and back again. I have every right to be here to vent about Sevda as the rest of you.

The stupid woman obviously has issues. Doesn't mean she can make accusations and and get away with it. She needs to understand not everyone is here to scream and shout like she is. She thinks she can say that someone she doesn't know supports child exploitation? Nothing of the sort was said and the old hag needs to apologise before I move on.

Many thanks!

3333.png

2222.png

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
We’ve all been waiting for someone who knows Seagull for months, this is great 😊

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
I'm confused, is the person close to Sevda or she just met her in passing. Sorry if I've misread just wanted to clarify.

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
Don’t no one hate on me but I don’t get good vibes from Ela either. Now I know it’s not her fault it’s probably the environment she’s in. What she hears and sees from her mum. Some kids are aww so cute… Ela is erm ok

I’m sorry- pls don’t shoot me
No I hear you. Ela is a child and obviously it’s not her fault but she’s extremely spoiled and bratty to me.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
If you’d like to hear more, I could start a group chat on instagram (or is it possible on here), just tell me if you want to be added (and don’t worry if it’s your personal acc, I literally do not care lol)! But I’m not comfortable posting everything here for the sake of the privacy of the person who told me.
I’ll join * pick me, pick me*
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com