Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Sheā€™s definitely thinking of what to do nextā€¦ Avoiding putting Ela in videos and deleting old videos involving Ela including the ā€œI love youā€ video šŸ¤”
Agree. I totally think Ela wanted to make her own wrap on camera today, but Sevda told her no. And then fed her followers an excuse saying Ela was tired and had gobbled up said wrap before Sevda sat down to eat. Pretty sure she made Ela eat in the living room so she wouldnā€™t be on camera while Sevda and Sedat ate.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I hope these begs wonā€™t still have a platform by then
Me too lock down has a lot to answer for I use to enjoy watching the videos of men taking bins out and dancing in the street. Women dressing up just to take the bin out funny takes on going on holiday it was good it was a laugh and then all this it became beg city and a vile place

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Me too lock down has a lot to answer for I use to enjoy watching the videos of men taking bins out and dancing in the street. Women dressing up just to take the bin out funny takes on going on holiday it was good it was a laugh and then all this it became beg city and a vile place
I donā€™t know how she wasnā€™t embarrassed putting her PayPal on her profile the shameless beg šŸ’€

londonarr

Oct 2, 2024
London
I only signed up to cc a couple of days ago. The thing with influencers is they think theyā€™re above criticisms, they think they have a God-given right to everything, despite the majority of them being talentless. Theyā€™re not like singers or actors because most of them have very boring content and just got lucky. However if they want to be influencers then they have to accept that some criticisms will come their way and theyā€™re not always in the right. You canā€™t go around showing your kids everywhere detailing everything about them and then complain that people think thatā€™s weird. I really think the idea of ā€œfameā€ gets to peopleā€™s heads. Itā€™s stupid.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I need to put this to you all
I unblocked the said person I have seen what has been written and her replyā€™s to others defending me, I am disgusted at what she has put the old hag did make me šŸ˜‚ but putting the town I live has crossed the line yes it is known I have I live in the same town as a certain creator but never names it but hey ho whatā€™s done is done, I am disgusted she has referred to everyone up North as scum, I am upset some lovely people have gone who I thought a lot about and love as well as all of you, but I hope they come back but I do understand them and respect their decision, I have said I would go as well, as the atmosphere has changed in here the laughs etc yes some of us donā€™t agree on what others put itā€™s called debate but this page was and still is a snark page not a page for people who love her and that was my point when I replied to them. After the second reply when I said trott on bye bye they went in the ignore box, I didnā€™t say a word but one of them decided to go full blown at me, in which I couldnā€™t see I thank each and everyone of you for having my back love you all. I did ask what was going on and made comments lol šŸ˜‚. I donā€™t want anyone of you to be in a position or got at by this person, so as hard as it is I am stepping away not hard for the reason hard as you all have become a friend, I will keep my account active and for a while on TT I am on the insta chat but will be only no and then. I did say I will have a piss take next week depending on how I feel I will still do it hopefully just for the laugh
You all are a fantastic bunch who care about right from wrong
Just a shame we have someone on here that has upset people so maybe me stepping back might just get it back for you all and this person can carry on loving the w.
Just to make you all laugh my trademark Giffs ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
let it go GIF

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I only signed up to cc a couple of days ago. The thing with influencers is they think theyā€™re above criticisms, they think they have a God-given right to everything, despite the majority of them being talentless. Theyā€™re not like singers or actors because most of them have very boring content and just got lucky. However if they want to be influencers then they have to accept that some criticisms will come their way and theyā€™re not always in the right. You canā€™t go around showing your kids everywhere detailing everything about them and then complain that people think thatā€™s weird. I really think the idea of ā€œfameā€ gets to peopleā€™s heads. Itā€™s stupid.
Before I leave welcome and these are a fantastic bunch

May 22, 2024
Australia
I unblocked the said person I have seen what has been written and her replyā€™s to others defending me, I am disgusted at what she has put the old hag did make me šŸ˜‚ but putting the town I live has crossed the line yes it is known I have I live in the same town as a certain creator but never names it but hey ho whatā€™s done is done, I am disgusted she has referred to everyone up North as scum, I am upset some lovely people have gone who I thought a lot about and love as well as all of you, but I hope they come back but I do understand them and respect their decision, I have said I would go as well, as the atmosphere has changed in here the laughs etc yes some of us donā€™t agree on what others put itā€™s called debate but this page was and still is a snark page not a page for people who love her and that was my point when I replied to them. After the second reply when I said trott on bye bye they went in the ignore box, I didnā€™t say a word but one of them decided to go full blown at me, in which I couldnā€™t see I thank each and everyone of you for having my back love you all. I did ask what was going on and made comments lol šŸ˜‚. I donā€™t want anyone of you to be in a position or got at by this person, so as hard as it is I am stepping away not hard for the reason hard as you all have become a friend, I will keep my account active and for a while on TT I am on the insta chat but will be only no and then. I did say I will have a piss take next week depending on how I feel I will still do it hopefully just for the laugh
Just a shame we have someone on here that has upset people so maybe me stepping back might just get it back for you all and this person can carry on loving the w.
Just to make you all laugh my trademark Giffs ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
let it go GIF

Chicken please donā€™t go, that person who is in here you have to not let her get to you. She is a Sevda supporter and I called her out on it and then blocked her. I probably made her really angry šŸ˜‚ please donā€™t go we will miss you!

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Hi guuuuuuuyyyzzzzz - I need to catch up, honestly guys, Iā€™ve had such a difficult couple of days, my son went to uni and my phone broke. Honestly guys itā€™s been a nightmare (read this in the voice of sevda) so Iā€™ve had to re set everything on to a new phone and not remembering passwords or anything! So, my user name was sparkle cat, this is my new one, very original! Anyways, @Chicken wings has chatted with me so hopefully knows. - off to read and catch up x
Chicken wings asked if you are joining us on insta?

Mar 2, 2024
let it go GIF

Please donā€™t go chicken wings! You make me laugh everyday šŸ„°