Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
That is what scares the s out me but by the time she is of age hopefully it is all gone
My youngest son of 4 kids is early 20’s. Highly intellectual. I’d like to think I had something to do with that😂 But he was just born good. He hates TikTok And humors me when I talk about it. Hates social media too. He thinks and (or hopes) tik tok fame is done in 1-2 years.

jaesulli

Mar 17, 2024
US
are we moving to insta? Thread is moving sooo fast. Literally having a hard time keeping up. Sorry if I’ve missed a lot. No offense to anyone but I’m actually busy teaching 19 four year olds all day then doing things to keep up at home. Unlike someone who can’t stop bc she has to check an email and walk the dog a couple times and put washing on

Last edited:

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Yes - it's gone! She seems to have removed quite a few - ones that I've reported before from a holiday in Turkey several years ago where she's filming Ewa in a bikini that have come back as a violation ! She's sting herself isnt she!!
I very clearly remember this one because I was genuinely shocked. The way Ela was sitting, god everything out for all and sundry. I felt sick to my stomach wondering how you could post videos of your daughter like that. She claims others show their kids on tiktok but afaik, the ones that I see aren’t in their swimwear. I don’t agree with them being shown period but this was far too much. She knows absolutely what she’s doing.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
So I’ve gotten some information.
Sevda apparently drinks a loooot which we already knew lol, and she does it in front of Ela all the time.
This person has met Sevda and Ela in passing and both apparently made no effort to introduce themselves or say hi or anything, and they got a very judgmental vibe from Sevda. Apparently a lot of people defend Sevda and always act like she’s God’s gift, and even act like other people copy her if they do eat with me videos (which have been around long since Sevda entered 💀) and that would explain why Sevda is so self obsessed.
You’ve got to realise that Sevda avoids people who she cannot control. She knows that she’ll never win an argument against such strong characters and acts timid in front of them. She preys on the weak and latches onto them.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
are we moving to insta? Thread is moving sooo fast. Literally having a hard time keeping up. Sorry if I’ve missed a lot. No offense to anyone but I’m actually busy teaching 19 four year olds all day then doing things to keep up at home. Unlike someone who can’t stop bc she has to check an email and walk the dog a couple times and put washing on
Haha same here. I’ve just spammed cc because I’m catching up after being at work and then looking after my child. Put her down after a feed and I’ve been too engrossed by this to go to sleep. Bet begda is awake too, bless. She just does not stop does she?

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Not Doormat viewing my profile because of all the comments I've made the last few days 😂😂 on shift tonight 😂😂 she'll be knackered in the morning titspervert will be pouring his own gravy tomorrow night 😂😂

Screenshot_2024-10-03-23-03-37-436_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
She doesn’t need to view profile to delete the comment so I wonder what she’s been instructed to look for hmmm. Pathetic family. My mother would have me sectioned if I asked her to do that 😂