Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
I need to put this to you all
I unblocked the said person I have seen what has been written and her reply’s to others defending me, I am disgusted at what she has put the old hag did make me 😂 but putting the town I live has crossed the line yes it is known I have I live in the same town as a certain creator but never names it but hey ho what’s done is done, I am disgusted she has referred to everyone up North as scum, I am upset some lovely people have gone who I thought a lot about and love as well as all of you, but I hope they come back but I do understand them and respect their decision, I have said I would go as well, as the atmosphere has changed in here the laughs etc yes some of us don’t agree on what others put it’s called debate but this page was and still is a snark page not a page for people who love her and that was my point when I replied to them. After the second reply when I said trott on bye bye they went in the ignore box, I didn’t say a word but one of them decided to go full blown at me, in which I couldn’t see I thank each and everyone of you for having my back love you all. I did ask what was going on and made comments lol 😂. I don’t want anyone of you to be in a position or got at by this person, so as hard as it is I am stepping away not hard for the reason hard as you all have become a friend, I will keep my account active and for a while on TT I am on the insta chat but will be only no and then. I did say I will have a piss take next week depending on how I feel I will still do it hopefully just for the laugh
You all are a fantastic bunch who care about right from wrong
Just a shame we have someone on here that has upset people so maybe me stepping back might just get it back for you all and this person can carry on loving the w.
Just to make you all laugh my trademark Giffs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
let it go GIF

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin
*This is a reply to chicken wings only, everyone else scroll on and continue talking about Sevda*

This group has been wonderful until you, with your simpleton self, decided to attack people FOR NO REASON.

I went full blown at you due to the severity of what you said. Nobody says that and gets away with it. How dare you say someone supports child exploitation just because they're not saying what you want to hear. You are not superior to anyone. I am delighted you're disgusted as that was my intention. No not everyone up north is scum but unfortunately you're not representing well and it's giving very scummy chavvy problematic person with lots of issues.

Perhaps take your own advice and dont reveal too much about yourself on the internet. (ps you're doing way too much cardio at the gym😂)

You're a bully and everyone else bows down to you but NOT ME luvvie. One day, like with me, you will meet your match

Last edited:

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Chicken please don’t go, that person who is in here you have to not let her get to you. She is a Sevda supporter and I called her out on it and then blocked her. I probably made her really angry 😂 please don’t go we will miss you!
You didn't call anyone out on anything. You think you did. You said some words and made up your own story in your little head. You're as mad as the old Grimsby grinch. Thankfully some on here are educated and can understand varied points of view *phew*

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
1000000%

Back to Sevda…………. I can’t decide if she’s too pigheaded and stubborn to stop posting Ela. She has a real problem with control and won’t take kindly to anyone suggesting she stops.

It is also hilarious that the 2 mugs sending her supportive comments and making videos are also piss poor parents who have stopped posting their kids online due to others expressing safety concerns - Aimee and Vav. Not exactly the kind of people I’d want to be associated with. Constant drama and backlash. Not the “most unproblematic person on TT” image Sevda is claiming.

There is definitely a lot about this weird family that we don’t know. All is not what they are portraying and I’m dying for someone to expose them.
I think she's giving it a break and Ela will slowly but surely appear again.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Not Doormat viewing my profile because of all the comments I've made the last few days 😂😂 on shift tonight 😂😂 she'll be knackered in the morning titspervert will be pouring his own gravy tomorrow night 😂😂

Screenshot_2024-10-03-23-03-37-436_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
The wonky mouthed hippopotamus has also blocked me on the account I've been commenting from 😂 So that's Sevda Hippo Aimee and with the Doormat prowling this ladies and gents is the life you're all jealous of 😂😂

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
People need to stop making things about themselves and just get on with the snark, no one is ever going to agree. If people want everyone to agree with their snark it's never going to happen.
We're not sheep and we don't have to run away the moment someone doesn't like whats written or if two people start arguing.

I don't care about peoples drama, let people fight it out they will sort it out and move on, lets move on and continue the snarking and why should the snark page stop? Good god.

I want to continue talking about Sevda, I don't care about other peoples drama here. If people disagree they can handle it like adults and move on. I don't agree with 50% of whats said about some things and I read things and move on from it who cares. Not the end of world. Can't always be moving just because people disagree.
Agree. Sadly this all started by a massive bully in this group who attacked someone (me) and I fought back. I'd do it privately but there's no function.

Anyway, back to Sevda, which is why I bloody joined.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
The pat lunch 😂😂
I was thinking AT LAST, she is feeding her something a bit more substantial. A large wrap with cream cheese and ham (albeit processed) but nooooo. As if she’s just cut 6 TINY pinwheels from it and discarded the rest because that’s all that fits in the lunch box compartment 🙄🥴 She is honestly the dumbest person on the internet.
I thought the same. The lunch was 1% better than the last few days but the kid needs more of it. Plus she had a wrap for dinner too. No variety.

Mar 8, 2024
This group has been wonderful until you, with your simpleton self, decided to attack people FOR NO REASON.

I went full blown at you due to the severity of what you said. Nobody says that and gets away with it. How dare you say someone supports child exploitation just because they're not saying what you want to hear. You are not superior to anyone. I am delighted you're disgusted as that was my intention. No not everyone up north is scum but unfortunately you're not representing well and it's giving very scummy chavvy problematic person with lots of issues.

Perhaps take your own advice and dont reveal too much about yourself on the internet. (ps you're doing way too much cardio at the gym😂)

You're a bully and everyone else bows down to you but NOT ME luvvie. One day, like with me, you will meet your match
No idea what was said to you, but you sound pathetic

Mar 2, 2024
Noooo too many people leaving I don't like it 😟 not everyone's going over to Insta I can't cope with two sites a full time job a busy home life and snarking on this b so decided against it 😂 I'm still here for it! Please let's not disband this community. Be sad if we do. They ruined Reddit let's not do it here too x
I’m still here. No doubt we will get the Gossip from here. 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
*This is a reply to chicken wings only, everyone else scroll on and continue talking about Sevda*

Can you please stop! We are all friends here and don’t need this anymore! Move on or move away please

Mar 8, 2024

You’re pathetic editing this 😂😂😂