Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Not Doormat viewing my profile because of all the comments I've made the last few days 😂😂 on shift tonight 😂😂 she'll be knackered in the morning titspervert will be pouring his own gravy tomorrow night 😂😂

Screenshot_2024-10-03-23-03-37-436_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
She is the Instigator behind all these 3 rejects. Not as sweet as she makes out. Bet she’s on here daily.🤣🤣🤣 Hi you cantankerous old dried up t!

Mar 2, 2024
I ghost watched the ewm could her ela in the background I will stand corrected if wrong but to me it sound like she was doing a Fake TT if you get what I mean like she was having her dinner in the room and speaking into her I pad I have heard the w say this before she does TT and they send them to hairy and hippo
They’re all sick in the head! All a bunch of rejects. Oldest daughter had a very lucky escape.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Since I can’t create the Reddit group: let me just say it here
It’s not any like MAJOR tea I have, just that she drinks a lot with the kids around, that she’s very stuck up and judgmental and this person gets a bad vibe from her. She barely makes any effort to say hi or anything. That’s pretty much it 🤣 if you’d still like to be added to the instagram for the banter, just say so!
The Ig tea summarised here for anyone who didn’t see it yesterday…

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
I’m staying here.

It’s a proper forum with pages and ability for proper replies, and it seems like the person who provided the tea to Aurora doesn’t have much info other than what they’ve already given - nothing earth shattering.

I don’t give a damn about people’s conflict I am not taking sides because that’s ridiculous.

Anyway, Sevda and sedat need to buy a new lunchbox for Ela because those little compartments in that box barely fit anything.
She’s more focused on how things are presented in the box than her kid eating everything.

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
I’m staying here.

It’s a proper forum with pages and ability for proper replies, and it seems like the person who provided the tea to Aurora doesn’t have much info other than what they’ve already given - nothing earth shattering.

I don’t give a damn about people’s conflict I am not taking sides because that’s ridiculous.

Anyway, Sevda and sedat need to buy a new lunchbox for Ela because those little compartments in that box barely fit anything.
She’s more focused on how things are presented in the box than her kid eating everything.
Yes agreed and the fridge raiders and cream cheese are going to make it absolutely hum very quickly.

Apr 15, 2024
England
The pat lunch 😂😂
I was thinking AT LAST, she is feeding her something a bit more substantial. A large wrap with cream cheese and ham (albeit processed) but nooooo. As if she’s just cut 6 TINY pinwheels from it and discarded the rest because that’s all that fits in the lunch box compartment 🙄🥴 She is honestly the dumbest person on the internet.
I mentioned she should do a wrap with some protein, tomato’s and cucumbers, definitely been reading here but she forgot half of the nutrients to put in the wrap. She have some cucumbers separately and an orange. Sev you need buy a proper lunchbox so you don’t have to cut the wrap up and can add more veg etc in it

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Did she delete that?! And other ones with ewa? She’s a tit. She knows she has been called out and everything Aurora said is true.
Yes she’s deleting videos now to gaslight people that she doesn’t have Ela in her content. She can’t delete them all though seeing as Ela features SO MUCH. So much for her saying “this is her home” and her fans saying she’s only in the background… Yeah it is her home and she’s not even safe in it from being recorded and shown to millions of people by her own mother