Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I mentioned she should do a wrap with some protein, tomato’s and cucumbers, definitely been reading here but she forgot half of the nutrients to put in the wrap. She have some cucumbers separately and an orange. Sev you need buy a proper lunchbox so you don’t have to cut the wrap up and can add more veg etc in it
Why would anyone prioritise the LUNCHBOX if it doesn’t fit the food properly? Probably because she spent £2 on it last December and now wants to get her money’s worth

Mar 2, 2024
There’s too much to keep up with 😂
Yes you’re right. Took me all day and most of the night to catch up on here yesterday. Every time I read one page another 5 pages were added.🤣🤣🤣🤣 Got nothing done all day.
I’ve got an 11 week old kitten who You’ve got to have eyes up your arse with. A Heron that keeps visiting our Koi pond and depleting it at an alarming Rate! A 15 year old blind Dog. And 14 year old Dog who is under the weather and requires a veterinary visit. Shoot me now!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 when it rains in pours.
I’m running on roughly 10 hours sleep in nearly 3 days!! Because the kitten thinks it’s fun to sleep majority of the day and keep pawing at your face through the night because she wants to play.
I didn’t know if I was Arthur or Martha on here yesterday. I just couldn’t keep up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but love reading everyone’s comments.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Yes you’re right. Took me all day and most of the night to catch up on here yesterday. Every time I read one page another 5 pages were added.🤣🤣🤣🤣 Got nothing done all day.
I’ve got an 11 week old kitten who You’ve got to have eyes up your arse with. A Heron that keeps visiting our Koi pond and depleting it at an alarming Rate! A 15 year old blind Dog. And 14 year old Dog who is under the weather and requires a veterinary visit. Shoot me now!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 when it rains in pours.
I’m running on roughly 10 hours sleep in nearly 3 days!! Because the kitten thinks it’s fun to sleep majority of the day and keep pawing at your face through the night because she wants to play.
I didn’t know if I was Arthur or Martha on here yesterday. I just couldn’t keep up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but love reading everyone’s comments.
Can you not put netting over your koi pond?

Mar 2, 2024
Another thrilling video from Sevda… The concentration on her face as she’s putting the turkey ham slices on 😂 And again no Ela in the video, obviously told her she can’t be in mummy’s videos for the moment

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
She’s warmed a wrap up then spread an obscene amount of cream cheese on it to then add Ham and put it in her daughters lunch box for her to eat it 4 hrs later!! Then added an ice pack??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You couldn’t make this s up!