Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She didn't meet Sedation via Badoo 🧾🧾🧾

I'm still convinced that the marriage is a marriage of convenience with her (so called) sister-in-law involved in some way to enable Sedat to legally be in this country. I will never believe that it was a love match and I doubt that Sedat and Kuki are actually brother and sister. Nothing adds up, especially Sedat being named the director of a British business when he couldn't even speak the language (if you know, you know). The whole thing stinks and if there was dodgy goings on then they are thick and stupid to put themselves on TikTok when they can't get their facts straight, conflicting stories all round. So strange that Kuki spent the summer in Turkey but didn't bother to visit her parents who, if they are to be believed, are Sedat's parents too. Forgive me if I'm wrong, maybe I'm just overthinking things but, to me, it's all very suspicious.

Mar 2, 2024
Can you not put netting over your koi pond?
Our pond has got a pergola over the top so it’s really hard for the heron. Never seen an Heron in the 12 years we’ve had the pond.
Husband kept saying the pond looked almost empty then lo and behold last week we finally spotted the Heron. Husband wanted to get the rifle out but told him you’re not allowed to shoot them. It’s jail time! Our pond is Netted from November through to breeding season for birds. Then we remove it because the fledgling drown when taking their first flight. Net is back on now. Abit earlier than we’d like but can’t risk anymore fish getting Hurt or eaten.
Pond is 5 ftdeep but we never fill it to the top to make it even harder for herons to get a free meal. But they are persistent and consistent little ss. Very intelligent birds.
We’ve a 30 year old Koi in there and she’s my baby so I protect her at all costs.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
I saw a video yesterday where she says her father was born in England, her mother in Cyrpus. She's not Turkish unless she has some ancestry that's Turkish like grandparent. But if they are so proud of their ancestry why doesn't Ela speak Turkish? I speak my mother tongue and English, can't imagine my kids not speaking my mother tongue even though they're born in a different country. Normal people teach their kids as many languages as possible.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Thanks for letting me know. Why does she let people think she is Turkish? What an oddball that woman is.
I think her management want her to play up the Turkish stuff so she can make her content more interesting… The thing is though there’s already plenty of actually decent Turkish Cypriot and Turkish food creators on there who are much better than Sevda.

Also the mother came to the UK at 6 years old and neither her nor the dad speak or write Turkish from what they’ve admitted on camera and in their comments to people. Sevda is by far the only one in their family massively playing up the Turkishness. Sevda learned Turkish from Google Translate when she met Sedat and it’s not even very good Turkish according to people who speak the language.

Mar 2, 2024
I'm still convinced that the marriage is a marriage of convenience with her (so called) sister-in-law involved in some way to enable Sedat to legally be in this country. I will never believe that it was a love match and I doubt that Sedat and Kuki are actually brother and sister. Nothing adds up, especially Sedat being named the director of a British business when he couldn't even speak the language (if you know, you know). The whole thing stinks and if there was dodgy goings on then they are thick and stupid to put themselves on TikTok when they can't get their facts straight, conflicting stories all round. So strange that Kuki spent the summer in Turkey but didn't bother to visit her parents who, if they are to be believed, are Sedat's parents too. Forgive me if I'm wrong, maybe I'm just overthinking things but, to me, it's all very suspicious.
Ah yes…the theory that Sedat is really Kuki’s son. I remember.

Also Kuki doesn’t have a good relationship with her parents, especially her mom. She said in a video post that her mom used to be really cruel to her as a child & teen, physically & emotionally abusing her. She told some story about some medical ailment she had as a child and being made to drink some concoction her mom made…I vaguely remember this so don’t take my word for it. I’ll try and find the video Kuki posted in her tiktok.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I’m staying here.

It’s a proper forum with pages and ability for proper replies, and it seems like the person who provided the tea to Aurora doesn’t have much info other than what they’ve already given - nothing earth shattering.

I don’t give a damn about people’s conflict I am not taking sides because that’s ridiculous.

Anyway, Sevda and sedat need to buy a new lunchbox for Ela because those little compartments in that box barely fit anything.
She’s more focused on how things are presented in the box than her kid eating everything.
I have always wondered if the reason she underfeeds her so much is because of her obsession with not wasting any food (out of greed). If there’s leftovers at home, she can gobble them all up… we all know that’s why she serves her giant dinners! Whereas at school, they could easily be binned without her knowledge. She has serious control issues. This is also the woman that freezes leftover rice from takeaways and serves Turkey from Christmas 6 months later. I definitely think it’s her obsession with controlling food!

Mar 2, 2024
I saw a video yesterday where she says her father was born in England, her mother in Cyrpus. She's not Turkish unless she has some ancestry that's Turkish like grandparent. But if they are so proud of their ancestry why doesn't Ela speak Turkish? I speak my mother tongue and English, can't imagine my kids not speaking my mother tongue even though they're born in a different country. Normal people teach their kids as many languages as possible.
Wasn’t Hairy’s parents born and raised in Turkey before immigrating to England? I feel this is why Sevda considers herself half Turkish by ethnicity. And same with the Cypriot ethnicity, but her mom technically was born/raised in Cyprus before moving to England.

Lululove

Sep 23, 2024
Australia
Wasn’t Hairy’s parents born and raised in Turkey before immigrating to England? I think that’s why Sevda considers herself half Turkish by ethnicity.
No clue, only going based on the video I saw on TT and what she said.

Doesn't really matter, doesn't seem like she had any interest in Turkey until Sedat came along. Although, why she found a man overseas is beyond me.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Ah yes…the theory that Sedat is really Kuki’s son. I remember.

Also Kuki doesn’t have a good relationship with her parents, especially her mom. She said in a video post that her mom used to be really cruel to her as a child & teen, physically & emotionally abusing her. She told some story about some medical ailment she had as a child and being made to drink some concoction her mom made…I vaguely remember this so don’t take my word for it. I’ll try and find the video Kuki posted in her tiktok.

Kuki's son? No, that couldn't be possible and not from where I'm coming from at all!! Yes, her mother may not have been the best but what about her father?

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Our pond has got a pergola over the top so it’s really hard for the heron. Never seen an Heron in the 12 years we’ve had the pond.
Husband kept saying the pond looked almost empty then lo and behold last week we finally spotted the Heron. Husband wanted to get the rifle out but told him you’re not allowed to shoot them. It’s jail time! Our pond is Netted from November through to breeding season for birds. Then we remove it because the fledgling drown when taking their first flight. Net is back on now. Abit earlier than we’d like but can’t risk anymore fish getting Hurt or eaten.
Pond is 5 ftdeep but we never fill it to the top to make it even harder for herons to get a free meal. But they are persistent and consistent little ss. Very intelligent birds.
We’ve a 30 year old Koi in there and she’s my baby so I protect her at all costs.
Awww I hope they don’t get caught by said heron 🙁, my neighbours got a pond and an heron used to watch it from our roof lol

Mar 2, 2024
I think it's because Sevda has issues with disordered eating and she's afraid Ela will end up being overweight like she was, like Mine is and if the 3rd sister is overweight well then even more reason.

Then again she hardly chews her damn food, and just swallows it's like she's a bloody bird.
Ela’s going to end up overweight due to the dinner portions she’s served up.

Mar 2, 2024
No clue, only going based on the video I saw on TT and what she said.

Doesn't really matter, doesn't seem like she had any interest in Turkey until Sedat came along. Although, why she found a man overseas is beyond me.
Agree that she had no interest in Turkey other than respecting her grandmother’s (Hairy’s mom) traditions from time to time.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Kuki is a crap cook. She overcooks her chips and she feeds the family salad as if they were animals without actually making a proper salad but rather just giving them big chunks of everything, who in the world eats vegetables like that. Make a proper salad you lazy bum.

Also stop wearing a hat and put your heating on tight arse.
😂😂😂 and her pink dressing gown