Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Live on tiktok

She said absolutely nothing she was with her friend and some dogs. So many comments came in saying where is your other sister. Is it true you have another sister. And she kept saying we don’t want that negativity on here and bend over to her phone and blocked!!!

A lot of comments about how mine looks like Sevda and asking where sevda is.

And someone said is your friend your girlfriend and she laughed and said no she’s my bff 🤣🤣🤣
Then she logged off 🤣
Lying twats a rug muncher.

mgel

Apr 5, 2024
nj
Hi everyone! If you want to, we can possibly create a Reddit group chat for those that don’t want to use IG!
And when you’re added to the IG chat, remember that you have to scroll up to see what I said!
I miss the Reddit posts. I looked forward to them every day. If anyone starts a new Sevda thread, please in invite me. Aurora, I messaged you on Insta

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
All the effort made on holiday with the prostitute make up and not a single effort made for tonight. 🤣🤣🤣
What’s wrong Flapper? No Tunisian men out and about tonight? When is your next holiday to Tunisia booked? 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah she made much more effort on holiday which is odd considering she’s meant to be going out tonight 🤔