Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Why is she so fing desperate for Validation and for people to like her? That’s her mother doing if you ask me. Her mother has probably always said ignore them sevda they’re nasty people. You’re right and they’re wrong! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 She has never corrected or disciplined her by the looks of it! Don’t they always say the middle child is the worst?
Middle child is usually the modest ignored and humbled actually 💅😌
She takes after the dad. He’s a right narc himself

Mar 2, 2024
Mine is LIVE AND BLOCKING ALL comments about her other sister 🤣
It’s so weird to me how they’ll block and delete anything about the older sister. It’s like there is absolutely no plan to reconcile ever?? Most people wouldn’t just try to erase a family member’s existence. They’d typically acknowledge having a sibling but leave it at “we’re not close or not on speaking terms”. Simple. Bizarre family honestly.

Mar 2, 2024
Also (I’m on a roll) how many times did she have to say they are going back to turkey in half term… ok dickhead we heard the first time.. the only reason she is doing that is because of the fines and no care over the child’s education
Love that she now has to play by the rules! You’re nothing special you slapper. Keep away from the men tonight. You had enough kebab Knob in Tunisia.

Mar 2, 2024
It was a video she did, jumping on one of those trends where you answer questions, will try to find if I can. Just did not suit her personality and was insufferable like everything else.

Def think its possible about Sedat, but personally I feel its unlikely (who knows though). I think he's just sheltered and never been near a woman until Sevda came along.
He was desperate for someone and she was desperate enough to fall for it.

Mar 8, 2024
Update: Sevda and her loser fans tried to get my account banned and since they couldn’t do it by accusing me of hate speech because it wasn’t, they tried to ban me for being under the age of 13 💀 my account was temporarily suspended but I was able to prove my age so that failed lol
Oh my.. they are absolutely pafetic

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Update: Sevda and her loser fans tried to get my account banned and since they couldn’t do it by accusing me of hate speech because it wasn’t, they tried to ban me for being under the age of 13 💀 my account was temporarily suspended but I was able to prove my age so that failed lol
Bruh wtf 💀 They are so sad and pathetic

Mar 8, 2024
If it’s all utter BS then why are they so threatened by the video existing on TikTok then? 😂 They know it’s true and Ela appears in a lot of her videos
They have to sink to levels of being so pathetic because they all know she exploits her kid. She can’t cope not being able to control the narrative of her being this sweet woman. She’s a t

Mar 2, 2024
Hold up hold up hold up……..

All of a sudden Dil met her husband on Badoo…

Nahhhh she didn’t!!!!!! I know Dil and she didn’t meet him on Badoo

What the actual do!!

She’s been with Ali for 30 years??????? BADOO wasn’t even around!!

Or am I getting it wrong?
Aimée 5 Names has done a Badoo advert. Their management firms must have been sent a few adverts to do but make up stories on how you met people.

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
It’s so weird to me how they’ll block and delete anything about the older sister. It’s like there is absolutely no plan to reconcile ever?? Most people wouldn’t just try to erase a family member’s existence. They’d typically acknowledge having a sibling but leave it at “we’re not close or not on speaking terms”. Simple. Bizarre family honestly.
It’s definitely that woman’s choice with a huge dollap of Sevda. How dare they portray the perfect family and neighbours. Honestly, that woman whoever she is, could write a book. Maybe she is ‘Chicken Wings’ 😁 (my oversea friends: JOKE!)