Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Mine is LIVE AND BLOCKING ALL comments about her other sister 🤣
She’s an excellent blocker. She blocks the sun out with her big fat arse! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Middle child is usually the modest ignored and humbled actually 💅😌
She takes after the dad. He’s a right narc himself
My brother is the middle child and he’s the worst. My husband brother is the middle child and he’s the worst Too. My mother was still wiping his arse at 31. And My husbands mother is till wiping his brothers arse and he’s 51. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Hold up hold up hold up……..

All of a sudden Dil met her husband on Badoo…

Nahhhh she didn’t!!!!!! I know Dil and she didn’t meet him on Badoo

What the actual do!!

She’s been with Ali for 30 years??????? BADOO wasn’t even around!!

Or am I getting it wrong?
Her eldest daughter is 30 so she’s been with Ali along time. Is she promoting it too? If so I’m shocked.

Mar 2, 2024
Update: Sevda and her loser fans tried to get my account banned and since they couldn’t do it by accusing me of hate speech because it wasn’t, they tried to ban me for being under the age of 13 💀 my account was temporarily suspended but I was able to prove my age so that failed lol
They’re just making it worse for themselves! Absolute Tools the lot of them. That will be her Fat sister and Ugly b mother!

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
She’s an excellent blocker. She blocks the sun out with her big fat arse! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My brother is the middle child and he’s the worst. My husband brother is the middle child and he’s the worst Too. My mother was still wiping his arse at 31. And My husbands mother is till wiping his brothers arse and he’s 51. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Compensating for lack of younger love 😂 (keep going to say lol now paranoid on here) eyy hahahaha

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It’s definitely that woman’s choice with a huge dollap of Sevda. How dare they portray the perfect family and neighbours. Honestly, that woman whoever she is, could write a book. Maybe she is ‘Chicken Wings’ 😁 (my oversea friends: JOKE!)
lol 😂 am still reading but what have I done now 😂😂😂 am off again 😂😂😂😂 back under the the unstable table 😂😂😂😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She really went Live? On TT or IG? What did she say??
Live on tiktok

She said absolutely nothing she was with her friend and some dogs. So many comments came in saying where is your other sister. Is it true you have another sister. And she kept saying we don’t want that negativity on here and bend over to her phone and blocked!!!

A lot of comments about how mine looks like Sevda and asking where sevda is.

And someone said is your friend your girlfriend and she laughed and said no she’s my bff 🤣🤣🤣
Then she logged off 🤣

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Live on tiktok

She said absolutely nothing she was with her friend and some dogs. So many comments came in saying where is your other sister. Is it true you have another sister. And she kept saying we don’t want that negativity on here and bend over to her phone and blocked!!!

And someone said is your friend your girlfriend and she laughed and said no she’s my bff 🤣🤣🤣
Then she logged off 🤣
Gutted I missed it

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Live on tiktok

Then she logged off 🤣
That sounds so bad 💀 Bet she was hoping for some gifts but ended up having to field questions about the older sister 😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Mine is LIVE AND BLOCKING ALL comments about her other sister 🤣
Oh no I missed this!!! Damn! I would've gone straight on to that fat t to ask her why she blocked me when I hadn't said a word to her and how she feels about the amount of overtime she's had to do this week because the world's starting to realise her sisters a t as well.

cat1234

May 17, 2024
UK
Hold up hold up hold up……..

All of a sudden Dil met her husband on Badoo…

Nahhhh she didn’t!!!!!! I know Dil and she didn’t meet him on Badoo

What the actual do!!

She’s been with Ali for 30 years??????? BADOO wasn’t even around!!

Or am I getting it wrong?
No, she's just promoting the app by talking about funny stories during dating