Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Can someone please give us a summary of what has been happening in this group? I see a lot of people are pissed and leaving. What happened?
Someone pro Sevda joined an insta group that was set up to reveal some tea. The b came back in here like a demented lunatic and doxxed a few members - most were fine and some very unhappy of course. I think that’s the jist of it. I think it’s being left in the past now.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Summary of what’s happening-

Someone (possibly mine or Sevda herself or that Halloween girl her ex friend) tried to come on here and turn people against each other. Reveal information from a private group. Of course tried to shut us up because Sevda the saint has never done anything wrong. She’s an angel 👼 she’s turning the Christmas lights or doing meet and greet. Who cares what it is. Influencers with 100k or less also do meet and greets. Whatever your manager can sweep for free. You know. Begging…

Anyway some people got a little upset on here and left. Don’t know why, begs can’t do s all.. it’s freedom of speech. She feeds us the content, we talk about it. Simple. So beggy you never will win.

Moving on. It had come to light that years ago hairy dad cheated on doormat and that they were getting a divorce. And now the person who knows this information is extremely baffled why they are now acting like happy families.. watch in the next few clips hairy and doormat will be going on a date 😂😂😂

Next, it’s clear that beggys income is dropping.. like the stock market! She so loosing money. Doesn’t care about pimping her daughter because she needs the coins!! She saw big bucks when she first started so loosing money is making her a little crazy. Sevda loves money!

P.s she’s always been chavs apparently as someone who grew up friends with her has said. They had no money the whole family were chavs (still are) they confirmed Begs did have the fat lost surgery. They also confirmed that begs is definitely putting a show on TikTok and that she definitely is not all sweet and innocent as she acts. (We knew this anyway)

So anyway moral of the story. We will always be here… and we will always speak the truth! Hope you guys have a good day whatever you are doing.

Last edited:

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
She hinted it in one video so I think she is
She was sat with that Poundland Amy winehouse mate of hers & had a photo taken- There were two vapes on table next to her mate. Saint Begda must have moved it over for the photo.So obvious. She’s thinks she’s clever with the Mary Poppins act. We all know she’s as fake & rough as a bears arse 😡

Mar 2, 2024
The more I think about hairy daddy having an affair the more sickened I get, hahaha. I can’t imagine any woman wanting to even look at him, hahaha. That’s presuming that it was a woman of course, hahaha. Anyone of any gender must be absolutely desperate to get physical with that ugly monstrosity of a man, hahaha. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Imagine in the throws of passion and this wanker starts giggling and laughing 🥴

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
The more I think about hairy daddy having an affair the more sickened I get, hahaha. I can’t imagine any woman wanting to even look at him, hahaha. That’s presuming that it was a woman of course, hahaha. Anyone of any gender must be absolutely desperate to get physical with that ugly monstrosity of a man, hahaha. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I’d say it was just another woman to wait on him hand and foot. My girlfriend just made me this hahaha let’s tuck in shall we

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
New lunch box!!! Glad you are reading here :ROFLMAO: ... but please can you advise how ipad kiddoes not have time to eat a sandwich but has time to chomp on 2 sausage rolls, a bag of mini cookies, 3/4 Oreos, a baby bell and mango chunks... all processed crap i may add with the exception of the fruit! and all that with a wobbly tooth :unsure:

Ew Stinks GIF by Amanda Cee Media

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Summary of what’s happening-

Someone (possibly mine or Sevda herself or that Halloween girl her ex friend) tried to come on here and turn people against each other. Reveal information from a private group. Of course tried to shut us up because Sevda the saint has never done anything wrong. She’s an angel 👼 she’s turning the Christmas lights or doing meet and greet. Who cares what it is. Influencers with 100k or less also do meet and greets. Whatever your manager can sweep for free. You know. Begging…

Anyway some people got a little upset on here and left. Don’t know why, begs can’t do s all.. it’s freedom of speech. She feeds us the content, we talk about it. Simple. So beggy you never will win.

Moving on. It had come to light that years ago hairy dad cheated on doormat and that they were getting a divorce. And now the person who knows this information is extremely baffled why they are now acting like happy families.. watch in the next few clips hairy and doormat will be going on a date 😂😂😂

Next, it’s clear that beggys income is dropping.. like the stock market! She so loosing money. Doesn’t care about pimping her daughter because she needs the coins!! She saw big bucks when she first started so loosing money is making her a little crazy. Sevda loves money!

P.s she’s always been chavs apparently as someone who grew up friends with her has said. They had no money the whole family were chavs (still are) they confirmed Begs did have the fat lost surgery. They also confirmed that begs is definitely putting a show on TikTok and that she definitely is not all sweet and innocent as she acts. (We knew this anyway)

So anyway moral of the story. We will always be here… and we will always speak the truth! Hope you guys have a good day whatever you are doing.
Truth hurts

razzledazzle

Apr 16, 2024
UK
I have a theory….the reason they don’t speak to the eldest daughter is because she refused to forgive hairy tits for having an affair…..the more I think about it the more it makes sense! Nothing to do with the race she married into and there are pics of them all together with her kids….what do you guys think? Does the 10 year time line match?

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
I have a theory….the reason they don’t speak to the eldest daughter is because she refused to forgive hairy tits for having an affair…..the more I think about it the more it makes sense! Nothing to do with the race she married into and there are pics of them all together with her kids….what do you guys think? Does the 10 year time line match?
You could be on to something here.