Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Might join you just to slap the 💩 out of her.
goldie hawn slap GIF

Mar 3, 2024
Sorry guys I'm on a roll with this clown. He was eating the salad like a normal person would but then reverted back to his caveman ways. Funny though, he stopped filming then had a huge forkfull, which he made a total mess trying to eat it. 🤢😋. Doormat seems like such a delightful woman... NOT

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20241007_122550_TikTok.mp4
    8.7 MB

Kettlekitten

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Agreed. But some of them left before the doxing and AFTER that TT blew up. I always used to read some of the interesting perspectives of members but they’ve gone lol
I was lucky to not be doxxed cause I don’t have a profile pic or my surname on Insta but I wouldn’t have cared less! What they gonna do? They were in the wrong for stalking and doxxing

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I was lucky to not be doxxed cause I don’t have a profile pic or my surname on Insta but I wouldn’t have cared less! What they gonna do? They were in the wrong for stalking and doxxing
I was doxed… picture and full name… I am not bothered as such just pissed off as my profile is private and I choose who I share that info with… I do t say anything on here that I wouldn’t say to her if I come across her!