Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The (not so) perfect couple... how apt!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Youre Not Perfect GIF by Peloton
Payback is a b lol 😂

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I am at an absolute loss at how she can actually swallow her food after just an average of 5 chews 🤷‍♀️

The sad cow that I am I actually made some toast the other day and ate it (although I was almost sick watching her) whilst watching her EWM when she had toast... she was on her 3rd bite before I had even swallowed my first :oops:... I try to chew more than I do at times as I know you should chew for an average of 32 chews per mouthful, but I find that quite impossible I must say :ROFLMAO:

This is why she is always constipated :sick: taken from a gut health website "If food is not chewed properly larger particles enter the digestive tract causing digestive problems such as gas, bloating, constipation, food reactions, headaches and lowered energy levels."

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
No her daddy had the affair
Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with how she puts herself out there and the embarrassing way she is around other males
I mean who in the right mind does a video for all and sundry to see you in a towel or a flimsy nightie and says they been out with the dog dressed like that gives massive w vibes
Hair Daddy? I'm shocked, he doesn't look like he has it in him. I now see why his wife looks so unhappy. I agree about Sevda she'd love to have an OF account.

Mar 2, 2024
No her daddy had the affair
Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with how she puts herself out there and the embarrassing way she is around other males
I mean who in the right mind does a video for all and sundry to see you in a towel or a flimsy nightie and says they been out with the dog dressed like that gives massive w vibes
She loves male attention. Even dressed like a hooker in Tunisia. The person she portrays herself to be on social media is fake! All the family are fake!
We on here can all see through her and that’s what she doesn’t like. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
I am at an absolute loss at how she can actually swallow her food after just an average of 5 chews 🤷‍♀️

The sad cow that I am I actually made some toast the other day and ate it (although I was almost sick watching her) whilst watching her EWM when she had toast... she was on her 3rd bite before I had even swallowed my first :oops:... I try to chew more than I do at times as I know you should chew for an average of 32 chews per mouthful, but I find that quite impossible I must say :ROFLMAO:

This is why she is always constipated :sick: taken from a gut health website "If food is not chewed properly larger particles enter the digestive tract causing digestive problems such as gas, bloating, constipation, food reactions, headaches and lowered energy levels."
I’ve tried the exact same. Tried taking a bite and chewed 4 time before trying to swallow. I can’t do it.
She’s her Dads Double! He does exactly the same! Scruffy twats.