Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have a theory….the reason they don’t speak to the eldest daughter is because she refused to forgive hairy tits for having an affair…..the more I think about it the more it makes sense! Nothing to do with the race she married into and there are pics of them all together with her kids….what do you guys think? Does the 10 year time line match?
You may well be right I never thought it was due to race as there is photos of them all together etc
But one thing she has had a bloody good escape and I wish her and her family well

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
I have a theory….the reason they don’t speak to the eldest daughter is because she refused to forgive hairy tits for having an affair…..the more I think about it the more it makes sense! Nothing to do with the race she married into and there are pics of them all together with her kids….what do you guys think? Does the 10 year time line match?
This was my first thought. It would be great if the affair partner came in with some gossip 😊

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
No others! Just you, you ugly t!
Exactly this. Saint Sevda creating the Be Kind pity party video attempting to bring down Aurora by accusing her of lying and editing evidence which didn’t happened because she’d told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth when, in reality it is actually is Saint Sevda herself doing the lying desperately trying to keep her saintly image.

Damn and sod it, I’ve lost my train of thought now, trying to compose this but having to do other stuff in between such as shopping, washing, cleaning, emails - you name it but don’t mention the bloody JWs ringing my doorbell intent in converting me, they will have as much success as trying to tell me that St. Sevda is the victim!

No joke, this actually happened, sod off the JWs and even more sod off Sevda, if anyone fits the bill YOU DO! Suck it up, sweetheart, you’re describing yourself. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
But the difference is you choose yours for love etc she choose that to try and go viral again 😂😂😂
My daughter chose it because she loves dogs although I must say not real dogs she terrified of them because a massive dog jumped on her in the street when she was 2. Shes 5 now and still absolutely terrified and she remembers it

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Exactly this. Saint Sevda creating the Be Kind pity party video attempting to bring down Aurora by accusing her of lying and editing evidence which didn’t happened because she’d told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth when, in reality it is actually is Saint Sevda herself doing the lying desperately trying to keep her saintly image.

Damn and sod it, I’ve lost my train of thought now, trying to compose this but having to do other stuff in between such as shopping, washing, cleaning, emails - you name it but don’t mention the bloody JWs ringing my doorbell intent in converting me, they will have as much success as trying to tell me that St. Sevda is the victim!

No joke, this actually happened, sod off the JWs and even more sod off Sevda, if anyone fits the bill YOU DO! Suck it up, sweetheart, you’re describing yourself. ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Have you a moment to speak about our lord and saviour, Sevda Catalyst of Stevenage? We won’t take long. She will illuminate Stevenage very soon with her presence for God’s light show. Yes funds were cut this year but we believe she is the saviour as E Coli rang us and said. Ma’am….Ma’am please….

Last edited:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Have you a moment to speak about our lord and saviour, Sevda Catalyst of Stevenage? We won’t take long. She will iiluminate Stevenage very soon with her presence for God’s light show. Yes funds were cut this year but we believe she is the saviour as E Coli rang us and said. Ma’am….Ma’am please….
I will do my best, maybe a ton of TNT to blow the daughter of satan into oblivion? Up there for her to spend the rest of eternity looking down until she repents her sins, admits her lies and failings and begs our Lord and Savour for forgiveness. Sadly won’t happen, narcissists can’t do that so she’ll be forever outcast where she belongs. 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My daughter chose it because she loves dogs although I must say not real dogs she terrified of them because a massive dog jumped on her in the street when she was 2. Shes 5 now and still absolutely terrified and she remembers it
Awww bless her no kidding it has terrified her I think things like that do stay with you
But she still loves dogs which is good, I have always said even though mine was as daft as a brush I would never trust him alone with kids tbh

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
Gawlic gwanuwels, papwika, wed oneyon gwanuwels, hallypeeneeohs, oweeganow, sawt, balack pappa, egg tawwpin, wunny hunny, yagorh, kewcumba, biscowf spwead, cwumput fin, chickun fighs, chickum dwumsticks, eyevore diwp, omelit, toorkesh wice, medatewaneyan salid, fwied ewug on towist.

Downlowid mi kukbuk giys in my biyo.
The best fing I’ve seen lol

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
I do not know why shows Ela's lunch box I mean WTF is that about and why are people meant to be interested in someone else's child like that? I mean if you want to post maybe post when you are doing something for example a day out or something but making a kid's lunch box then another video making breakfast and then sitting and eating the breakfast. No one cares! Whoever is hiring this woman for anything must not do a Google search, I did one last night and it all came up about her and what type of person she is. She has a very thick skin not to see how much people do not like her it's all over the place. Who had an affair? Sedat? for real. Who did he have an affair with?

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
it makes sense now!!!! That’s why he doesn’t talk about his older daughter!!! She’s never forgiven him for cheating!!! b don’t underestimate our power to find things out!!
The (not so) perfect couple... how apt!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Youre Not Perfect GIF by Peloton

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I do not know why shows Ela's lunch box I mean WTF is that about and why are people meant to be interested in someone else's child like that? I mean if you want to post maybe post when you are doing something for example a day out or something but making a kid's lunch box then another video making breakfast and then sitting and eating the breakfast. No one cares! Whoever is hiring this woman for anything must not do a Google search, I did one last night and it all came up about her and what type of person she is. She has a very thick skin not to see how much people do not like her it's all over the place. Who had an affair? Sedat? for real. Who did he have an affair with?
No her daddy had the affair
Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with how she puts herself out there and the embarrassing way she is around other males
I mean who in the right mind does a video for all and sundry to see you in a towel or a flimsy nightie and says they been out with the dog dressed like that gives massive w vibes

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
I will do my best, maybe a ton of TNT to blow the daughter of satan into oblivion? Up there for her to spend the rest of eternity looking down until she repents her sins, admits her lies and failings and begs our Lord and Savour for forgiveness. Sadly won’t happen, narcissists can’t do that so she’ll be forever outcast where she belongs. 😂
May we change your mind, Ma’am. It’s never been seen before, someone before us can Mmmm to each and every food! Alas, even with this ma’am, Sevda can do it before the food reaches her mouth.

She can simultaneously ignore her daughter, the very bearing fruit of our lord, of too loud interruptions, but she delivers this for iPhone needs.

Our Sevda has the right foot of a man but needs to kick it this for her only reasoning we wish to learn before her.