Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
I really don’t understand why her dad just pops in in his own, and it’s always at teatime!! My mum and dad would come together, I have a close relationship with my dad but he wouldn’t just pop in!!!
Probably to swap food, they seem to eat the same food he’ll probably be eating the leftover spag ball tomorrow night 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I really don’t understand why her dad just pops in in his own, and it’s always at teatime!! My mum and dad would come together, I have a close relationship with my dad but he wouldn’t just pop in!!!
Also weird how Mine is constantly around at her parents, it’s like she hasn’t really moved out at all. Why bother paying rent for a flat if you don’t live in it?

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Also weird how Mine is constantly around at her parents, it’s like she hasn’t really moved out at all. Why bother paying rent for a flat if you don’t live in it?
Because she hasn’t been allowed to grow up and taught basic life skills. She’s been mothered to death, and Ela is going same way. So weird. Ela is 8? She appears as a 4 year old. She doesn’t have learning disabilities, (I work with adults with learning disabilities) she just has been held back, so badly. Missed so much time off school, never gets taken on nice days out (tight arse sev can afford it, chooses not to) - the toddler clothes, the toddler lunch bag. Weekends she has to catch up on maths, because her mum has taken her out of school. She could be quite good at maths for all we know, but hasn’t had the opportunity to be taught it. All she knows is her mum eating and talking into her phone, to her ‘friends’ and the poor kid will think this is normal!!!! She is behind, because she has been held back so much. So infruriating. I think I’m seeing it from an angle of my job, and our aim is to promote independence, in adults who have (severe) learning difficulties and physical disabilities. Medically diagnosed (Down’s syndrome etc, autism etc. Ela has simply been held back. That’s my two penneth anyway. It’s just upsetting to see

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
Yet again, shaming another kid for how they eat, then pulls that weird fing face. Something about not having vegetables. do off sevda, it’s none of your business. I’d be fuming if I was their parent, I wouldn’t let my kid eat at her house. I still can’t get over when she took Ewa’s tea over to her on a teatime play date. If I was the parent I’d deck her, send Ela home, and never to come again - which wouldn’t be fair on iPad kid - can you imagine?? Eat what you are given when you are a guest at someone’s house. Beyond rudeness, thick b
My child has autism and arfid and only eats a few safe foods. The way she outs other kids for their eating honestly boils my blood.
She is a c u next Tuesday

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Doormat probably kicked him out for the evening after learning his affair was drudged up again by that “family friend”. Lol, maybe it was she who he had the affair with?? And she’s still upset that he broke things off and is causing trouble again. Lol, just a theory.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
The dog is excited really??
Sounds to me like the dog is yelping in pain because your child is using her weight to shove it into the ground.

I cannot stand parents that allow their kids to hurt their pets. EDUCATE HER HOW TO PROPERLY HANDLE A DOG YOU FOOL.
Sort your daughter out you pillock of a woman, that poor little dog, stupid girl could have broken his back.......what would you have done if Rocco turned and bit her out of pain,just think about that, put your phone down for once in your life and pay attention to how your daughter behaves, you are an absolute t you really are 😡

deniz

Jul 18, 2024
uk
Her commenters ( which strangely aren’t many for someone with 1.8m following) are completely deranged.

There are so many examples but i will use just one: Why is an adult woman commenting to another adult woman to, i quote, “adopt me”.

However, i swear Sevda’s ones are the worst i have ever seen, she definitely attracts the worst type cause god knows anyone with a minuscule of a brain cell will stay far far away from what her and her family produce of the so called “content”.

I am of the “young gen” but my god how social media drains me, how ridiculous has this world become..