Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
I couldn’t even listen to the whole of the getting her boobs uplifted video. What a bore and what happened to her describing her breasts as a ‘cracking pair’ only a few months ago? do off Vav this is all for Petr and it isn’t working. Boobs and Botox will never get him to come back to you, you desperate cow. Also STOP WITH THE HAND CLAPPING.

I can’t watch any further on her videos when she claps, bangs things down, taps her plastic nails and stirs her coffee too loud. Does my head in
I reckon Petrs got a young hot fit bird and vav is jealous AF and this has spurred on her skinny jags weight loss and boob uplift

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Can we take a moment for the shape of this in the magic mirror
Defo a filter as she was bigger a few days ago why she has to lie to her followers is mind blowing.if she can lie about little things then it just shows her mindset she can’t stand she is bigger but wants others to think they should be comfortable with their size, she is a fraud and the boob job is just an excuse for content what a tragic life she has.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Defo a filter as she was bigger a few days ago why she has to lie to her followers is mind blowing.if she can lie about little things then it just shows her mindset she can’t stand she is bigger but wants others to think they should be comfortable with their size, she is a fraud and the boob job is just an excuse for content what a tragic life she has.
She’s like an elongated weeble

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Someone needs to capture her in the wild

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I am gobsmacked at that comment one Steph ahead of her child’s safely wow what a t of a mothers their is still saves on her video of her son in a nappy on the internet ending up god knows where I hope more folk report her as I have reported the video SS should be looking at that comment absolutely nothing is going to stop her posting her child regardless if it effects his safety or not.
She’ll not be one step ahead when social work get hold of these screenshots and the video 😉

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She is very thick if she has been told to keep him off SM and had an active case, all her hate followers she has, all it takes is one person to send it to the social workers.
He’s in his nappy for do sake, would she post lily in her underwesr? It’s exactly the same the sick cow
Let her try pushing the boundaries with social workers coz they really do need to be in her life making sure she's keeping him safe coz it's plain to see she isn't capable of doing that on her own she needs proper guidance. If anyone in SW have asked her to stop it with max and she's not listening that will be a huge red flag and they are probably at least watching her anyway. If it's Petr that's asked her to stop and she's disrespecting his wishes I don't think she'd win against Petr and his family in any custody battle with his dad being a doctor and the mother a nurse . You go pushing boundaries doll you'll not win .

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Defo injections!
I know I’m on them too! I have lack of energy and that’s why she is on the energy drinks! She has a sore tummy as the injection do this to keep you fuller for longer. It’s so obvious! And yes the weight loss on the face is the first give away.
She is faking eating food, see how she now only takes a few bites out of things? Cause that’s all you can manage without feeling crap! Dud faked that she is eating.
And yes she should not be on them as you are asked if you have had a eating disorder which she has publicly admitted.
If the ed is true then this is dangerous as she won’t know when to stop! Her mother and nana should not have allowed her this! But they are her cash cow to freebies and the money she makes! She can deny it ! But the signs are all there she is on it!

The 3 witches of Aberdeen probably on a 3 for 2 offer with the same backyard seller.