Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
She has normally posted by now so the fact she hasn’t speaks volumes. She’s either gonna ghost for sympathy until later and we get a black and white sob story… or she’s gonna come on and do this fake high guys that’s much higher pitched than it normally is as she fakes her way through the morning drivel.
Usual, delay your post and make people concerned rather than intrigued

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Aimee is scared of vavron, scared to fall out with her and scared she’ll have no friends.
Aimee is pathetic and vavron is a nasty b. Quite suited actually. They deserve each other.
Aimee is not getting the fact that Chelsea knew about Aimless being dropped and how much she got paid. Take a step back Aimee and ask yourself how did she know? Why would she supposedly ring vavron and say it, when no one else knew.
Thing is Aimee does have friends, she’s shown them on social occasions unlike Vav who’s only ever shown herself with her mods who were not friends before Tik Tok and don’t live in the same city.

Aimee ask yourself why she‘s never out with friends in Aberdeen, don’t buy the bullshit they don’t want to be on camera, you know yourself it would be simple to film without showing them. Don‘t buy the bullshit she doesn’t want to film it or any other excuse. She has no friends, and even if she did she won’t go out in town because she’s terrified of being confronted by people she has done the dirty on and believe me there are a lot! One example I’m sure she’s told you is her fairytale version of the “love of her life” who sadly passed away, the one she won’t mention or even say his name online. Ask yourself why that is. I’ll tell you why, his family and friends could tell you the cold and calculating version. Which is why she hates HalfAssedHippieMama, her ex was one of his best friends and it was her brothers ex mentioned in the communication with her abusive parent. Pretty sure you know how easy it is to delete replies in DMs which if you paid attention to you would have seen that’s exactly what Vav did when she was outed then tried to pretend she was trying to be a peace envoy. What sick person would communicate with a persons abuser and meet for a cup of tea? You‘re defending someone who clearly has NPD, she’s not your friend she’s incapable of having or being a friend. You’re only there because it benefits her, much like her mods, you’ll discover this as soon as she’s done taking what she needs from you. Unless you wake up and cut the ties now otherwise you’ll be going down with her. It’s coming

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She has normally posted by now so the fact she hasn’t speaks volumes. She’s either gonna ghost for sympathy until later and we get a black and white sob story… or she’s gonna come on and do this fake high guys that’s much higher pitched than it normally is as she fakes her way through the morning drivel.
This or else the “miracle gummies” she said she would try again last night have worked and they slept in 🙄

May 30, 2024
UK
Aimee, you deserve everything you get. Some of us told you a year or more ago that Vav would bring you down every chance she could. It’s not us ‘trolls’ that phone companies and agencies maliciously on you, Vav will have called these places and reported you because that’s what she does.

Remember the £200 Pink dress Vav made you buy that made you look like a piece of Gammon? and the fat back that made you look horrendous and her strategically posed next to you so she would look smaller? We all told you then but you were too thick to see it. If you don’t recognise she is pure evil and hates you then you are more stupid than I think you already are

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Hardly any communication, weren't very close, use the term friend very loosely.... yet you gave you her lots of products, had her at your house and gave her lots of advice on using tiktok shop. Vav ya t - hear yourself!!!! You've just caught yourself lying in the same video, yet again!!
When can we expect to see the receipts from all that waffle. Why are they all forgetting Chelsea mentioned the time this all happened

May 24, 2024
The World
Hardly any communication, weren't very close, use the term friend very loosely.... yet you gave you her lots of products, had her at your house and gave her lots of advice on using tiktok shop. Vav ya t - hear yourself!!!! You've just caught yourself lying in the same video, yet again!!
I don’t even need to watch it.
She was in Chelsea’s comments telling her to link the blush for commission.
Nana was in her comments acting as her Nana and saying they love each other.
She supported Vav buying that fire hazard suit.
She had Chelsea at her house
She invited Chelsea to GA
She made a video excited for M to meet Chelsea’s son.

Honestly this girl is an absolute fing moron.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s a bloody idiot 😂😭
I’m not insinuating it’s this person but you know my son sleeps beside me etc, I blocked you blah blah blah
How does she know it’s the same person calling her if it’s private number, good luck trying to get harrassment charges with that se 🤦🏻‍♀️

Still doesn’t address how Chelsea knows the brand deal amount 😆

She’s been blaming Ms sore legs or him not sleeping right for weeks but all of a sudden people have been calling through the night 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ do off ya fing whalloper