Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
I can’t watch it I’m cringing for her just reading here.
People calling through the night…. Another fantasy that she doesn’t need to share proof. She just has to say it and they fall for it.
Moronic people.
If they did, why not post on TT to prove it ? What a load of rubbish. Let’s play the victim once again!

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Oh here we go , her huns up in her comments tagging Chelsea . You utter t , driving hate to her page . Typical gas lighting boot , sit's back and watches it all . This whole drama situation that she caused . Out with the lies as per usual . Odd , Chelsea got more likes on her vid than your s show average rating vids, Vav !

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Make it make sense, you didn’t know her that well yet in the next breath helped her with TikTok shop, gave her £100’s of products biggest martyr ever.
Strange thing to do for someone you barely know or talk t.

Or she was forming friendships the only way narcs know how… love bombing and gift showering. Ah silly me. That’s far more likely.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Cheers fellow trolls 😂😭🧌😍 much needed, think I’m gonna need a lie doon after listening to her se.
She’s fing mental, bashing Chelsea for saying they two had something to do with this but in the same breathe insinuating, implying, accusing whatever way you want to say it but actually blaming the lassie for your private calls 😂 Vag hen I know a very good psychiatrist if you want the deets before you actually lose the plot 🤯🫣 and end up in a padded cell 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_1882.jpeg
    IMG_1882.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 30

Vavs_a_mink

May 27, 2024
ellon
Vav you’re a fing clown. Your video makes no sense. Not friends but invited her to GA. Not friends but helped her on TikTok shop.

Also Aimee we know you read here. Whatever Steph has on you that makes you scared to stand up to her doesn’t matter. How would Chelsea know about how much you were getting from the brand deal? How would she know you were dropped on the day you were dropped? Steph is NOT your friend. Steph has no friends. She’s a self obsessed b who will end up a sad and lonely woman once lily is older and sees the real her and once max gets removed from her care.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Vav you’re a fing clown. Your video makes no sense. Not friends but invited her to GA. Not friends but helped her on TikTok shop.

Also Aimee we know you read here. Whatever Steph has on you that makes you scared to stand up to her doesn’t matter. How would Chelsea know about how much you were getting from the brand deal? How would she know you were dropped on the day you were dropped? Steph is NOT your friend. Steph has no friends. She’s a self obsessed b who will end up a sad and lonely woman once lily is older and sees the real her and once max gets removed from her care.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
IMG_8505.jpeg
The fing AUDACITY!!!!

No Beefy it is YOU who portrays a whole different persona online you are the one who acts all kind and sweet when you are nothing but an evil , lying , manipulative cow . Forget lots of us have had dealings with you in person do you and know you and what you really are.

Also the ‘if you have anxiety comment’ bit contradicting from YOU who has on numerous occasions suicide baited folk and said you are at despair with your own anxiety and depression in your wee b&w videos then hours later you are dancing about laughing saying do the trolls. So who is the real nutter and problem here? And you have made numerous videos calling people out and causing trouble and drama and state you have anxiety? So how are you any different? You have been able to do worse to people while under immense anxiety apparently? Funny that 😉 I don’t know Chelsea but I can tell she isn’t evil and conniving like yourself.
Thick as do and totally delusional 😵‍💫
PS -get that poor kid out for the day or something maybe soft play or a park would do him the world of good 💋

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Aimee, you deserve everything you get. Some of us told you a year or more ago that Vav would bring you down every chance she could. It’s not us ‘trolls’ that phone companies and agencies maliciously on you, Vav will have called these places and reported you because that’s what she does.

Remember the £200 Pink dress Vav made you buy that made you look like a piece of Gammon? and the fat back that made you look horrendous and her strategically posed next to you so she would look smaller? We all told you then but you were too thick to see it. If you don’t recognise she is pure evil and hates you then you are more stupid than I think you already are
That’s exactly the type of friend she is. Tells you to buy something hideous so she looks better and can secretly laugh at you . Sums her up perfectly 🙌🏽

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_8505.jpeg
The fing AUDACITY!!!!

No Beefy it is YOU who portrays a whole different persona online you are the one who acts all kind and sweet when you are nothing but an evil , lying , manipulative cow . Forget lots of us have had dealings with you in person do you and know you and what you really are.

Also the ‘if you have anxiety comment’ bit contradicting from YOU who has on numerous occasions suicide baited folk and said you are at despair with your own anxiety and depression in your wee b&w videos then hours later you are dancing about laughing saying do the trolls. So who is the real nutter and problem here? And you have made numerous videos calling people out and causing trouble and drama and state you have anxiety? So how are you any different? You have been able to do worse to people while under immense anxiety apparently? Funny that 😉 I don’t know Chelsea but I can tell she isn’t evil and conniving like yourself.
Thick as do and totally delusional 😵‍💫
PS -get that poor kid out for the day or something maybe soft play or a park would do him the world of good 💋
This is the thing with her comment section, everyone is blocked who doesn’t fit her narrative so the only comments she will get it the ones who fit what she’s saying and this supplying the narcissist with what it needs to function. Attention & adoration.

Her bestie supposedly has anxiety but she made a video? Or does it not work that way round?