Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Can't even bring myself to get through vavs latest

It's all the same, I'm the victim, I'm a single sen mum, I'm being bullied, I'm an angel BS

And poor M in the background being ignored

PS the fact she gets any brands working with her is proof they don't care about tiktok drama, just followers even if bought!
Poor M has been getting the blame for lack of sleep for weeks but now it’s phone calls through the night, they’re all deeeeeelushional 🤦🏻‍♀️

She agrees but shows her character 😂😂😂😂 Vag it shows you gossip behind your besties back 🤦🏻‍♀️ you that’s doesn’t gossip and stays in your own lane 😭

I’m sorry but if I’m not really friends with someone would I hell have them in my house and/or around my children/family….. these idiots that believe her s are absolutely just as dangerous as her

Attachments

• IMG_1883.jpeg
    IMG_1883.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 40
Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
It was the “while telling me about her life” comment clearly trying to give a “warning”

Chelsea I would just be coming on with txt receipts the lot shut her up for once and for all.
Chelsea really HAS to now come out with her receipts if she wants to retain any credibility.

I kind of feel that if she doesn’t, well, she’s done herself more harm than good …. which is a shame.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_8505.jpeg
The fing AUDACITY!!!!

No Beefy it is YOU who portrays a whole different persona online you are the one who acts all kind and sweet when you are nothing but an evil , lying , manipulative cow . Forget lots of us have had dealings with you in person do you and know you and what you really are.

Also the ‘if you have anxiety comment’ bit contradicting from YOU who has on numerous occasions suicide baited folk and said you are at despair with your own anxiety and depression in your wee b&w videos then hours later you are dancing about laughing saying do the trolls. So who is the real nutter and problem here? And you have made numerous videos calling people out and causing trouble and drama and state you have anxiety? So how are you any different? You have been able to do worse to people while under immense anxiety apparently? Funny that 😉 I don’t know Chelsea but I can tell she isn’t evil and conniving like yourself.
Thick as do and totally delusional 😵‍💫
PS -get that poor kid out for the day or something maybe soft play or a park would do him the world of good 💋
Vag I’ll flip that back to you, if you have/had an ED would you do be posting videos about food, taste tests etc, film yourself eating or shovelling food into their gob in your case…..
If you have been spiked/SAd no way would you say the stuff going on the now with innocent victims is ‘drama’ laughing and joking about it you horrible cow

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Make it make sense, you didn’t know her that well yet in the next breath helped her with TikTok shop, gave her £100’s of products biggest martyr ever.
Oh, bloody hell …….. just sod off, will you Beefers?!

You are a ratty tink with zero class and zero manners.

I cannot BEAR to watch your dirty, evil, lying face.

You deserve every single bloody ounce of karma that you get.

VILE
VILE
VILE

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
This is the thing with her comment section, everyone is blocked who doesn’t fit her narrative so the only comments she will get it the ones who fit what she’s saying and this supplying the narcissist with what it needs to function. Attention & adoration.

Her bestie supposedly has anxiety but she made a video? Or does it not work that way round?
Nop apparently not for them it doesn’t count 🤣🤣😵‍💫

Mar 11, 2024
uk
IMG_8505.jpeg
The fing AUDACITY!!!!

No Beefy it is YOU who portrays a whole different persona online you are the one who acts all kind and sweet when you are nothing but an evil , lying , manipulative cow . Forget lots of us have had dealings with you in person do you and know you and what you really are.

Also the ‘if you have anxiety comment’ bit contradicting from YOU who has on numerous occasions suicide baited folk and said you are at despair with your own anxiety and depression in your wee b&w videos then hours later you are dancing about laughing saying do the trolls. So who is the real nutter and problem here? And you have made numerous videos calling people out and causing trouble and drama and state you have anxiety? So how are you any different? You have been able to do worse to people while under immense anxiety apparently? Funny that 😉 I don’t know Chelsea but I can tell she isn’t evil and conniving like yourself.
Thick as do and totally delusional 😵‍💫
PS -get that poor kid out for the day or something maybe soft play or a park would do him the world of good 💋
A bit similar as to how if you had an ED you certainly wouldn’t post videos smashing food off your ugly face daily…..

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
I refuse to believe Aimee is that thick and can't see she is being used. But here we are. She's made her bed.

Funny thing is, Aimee doesn't need Steph but Steph needs Aimee. She's needs aimee followers and needs Aimee for events. Aimee is as obsessed as Steph is with needing validation from strangers but doesn't actually need tiktok. She'll have the same money without it due to her dad. Steph has NOTHING without tiktok.

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_8507.jpeg Well said Louise 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

And look vile vav making out either her or Chelsea is a bad Mum too, no you get that award Beefy gold medal for the most unpresent narcissistic mother 🥇
Could say the same. Doesn’t mean it’s true.
We all see how M is brought up, and we see Chelsea actually takes her wee lad out the house.
M will have Stockholm syndrome with his own mother.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Kelly Rowland Drama GIF by E!
Imagine being Beefy and this being your life at nearly 40 and needing it to get paid 🤣🤣🤣
And then believing people are jealous of this life 😵‍💫😵‍💫