Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Chelsea really HAS to now come out with her receipts if she wants to retain any credibility.

I kind of feel that if she doesn’t, well, she’s done herself more harm than good …. which is a shame.
Hopefully @Boo can convince Chelsea to do so bcos if she dosent show evidence of some sort it’s all just hearsay

Mar 11, 2024
uk
No you certainly wouldn’t 🤬 or make they stupid fing noises she’s makes whilst her stupid eyes are rolling in the back of her fugly heed
Honestly how she has the balls to go on in the comments like that I’d love to know, because she has no fing balls in real life.
I hope to god my path crosses with her one day

May 24, 2024
The World
Hopefully @Boo can convince Chelsea to do so bcos if she dosent show evidence of some sort it’s all just hearsay
Agreed. Without proof or like 1% to back up something from her videos, Chelsea will just look like a s stirrer.
Rather than say you have proof or screen shots just show them. Why sit back and allow these people to make you a liar without debunking them every step of the way.

They have a platform.
You have proof.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Well done Chelsea 👏🏼🙌🏽❤️
Absolutely!

BUT ……. we need to SEE some form of receipt otherwise, as someone else said, it’s all just hearsay.

Finally - because I have more pleasant things to do than think about that vile “Skidmark in society” Staff - what the HELL is that Baird woman doing forcing herself into Chelsea’s SM/DMs? I cannot comprehend how unprofessional that is.

Last edited:

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She's being harrassed ?! Are you for fkn real , what about you with Lewis Capaldi ?! What about people's work places you've called ? What about familes you've upset ? Think that just disappear's under the carpet . She need's psychiatry , one dangerous weapon allowed on the internet . 🤬
She really does need a psychiatric assessment.