Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I like to think of myself as a coffee connoisseur and what they drink and put into it is awful. The very thought of a flavoured syrup gives me the boak, whether it’s in instant or brewed coffee. It’s destroying the months of work gone into growing and preparing the bean. Know your bean ladies!
Know your beans… oooeerrr saucy 😂😂

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Just thinking does she think we are all overweight and ugly before she thinks being slim is ‘winning’ and clapping back to us? Quite an assumption to make Beefy?
Nobody cares what we care about is lying, lying about an ED, triggering people, preaching love your body and curves. Then secretly going to a medical route to lose weight and ignore numerous comments asking why. Dangerous t. Slimming is winning in her eyes 😂 pinch me 💋 she needs a psychiatric assessment quick.

May 24, 2024
The World
Just thinking does she think we are all overweight and ugly before she thinks being slim is ‘winning’ and clapping back to us? Quite an assumption to make Beefy?
Nobody cares what we care about is lying, lying about an ED, triggering people, preaching love your body and curves. Then secretly going to a medical route to lose weight and ignore numerous comments asking why. Dangerous t. Slimming is winning in her eyes 😂 pinch me 💋 she needs a psychiatric assessment quick.
She’s decided how we all look, over weight, ugly people in the basements 😂😂😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The latest one, what almost 40 year old says their pyjamas are cute, oh wait her mate Aimee says it too. Check her mirror It’s angled to the point she’s got a pumpkin wedged between it and the plant to stop it falling down. Her hips change when she walks in and out 🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I have a theory... I think she isn't addressing the weight loss because once she'd had the tit op, she's going to be vlogging and flogging the skinny jabs for that comedycare med s place. Increeeeddddibbbblllle. Game changer. OMG. Chefs Kiss. Guuuuyyyyyssss you've all been asking about my weight loss....
As per usual she’ll be late to the party since it’s been all over tik tok for months and will be lucky if that clinic is still in business by the time she gets her tits lifted

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She was just like I am hanging out here not being rude to anyone Soph said she could stay in the live but she will 100% be on the phone to Steph the bully post incoming.
Taking note of everyone who’s there to block them later 😂. What a life Suzie . Makes you wonder what the feck she gets out of it . She will be dropped as fast as the others

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Did I see last night on Sophie’s live someone saying they knew Vav had got the gastric balloon????
That would make a lot of sense though.she did go down to Glasgow for the consult with the cosmetic surgery company. She could have had it fitted there and then.
But someone did say a few weeks ago that someone they know ,knows for sure that she is buying the jag as she gets it from the same place as them.
I wonder if she is doing both ? How mental would that be .she could have the balloon without disclosing to the clinic that she was already on the jag 😱😱
Is she that desperate to be thin ? Yes I believe she is 🤷‍♂️

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
That would make a lot of sense though.she did go down to Glasgow for the consult with the cosmetic surgery company. She could have had it fitted there and then.
But someone did say a few weeks ago that someone they know ,knows for sure that she is buying the jag as she gets it from the same place as them.
I wonder if she is doing both ? How mental would that be .she could have the balloon without disclosing to the clinic that she was already on the jag 😱😱
Is she that desperate to be thin ? Yes I believe she is 🤷‍♂️
Yet her arse and thighs are still chunky as do. Not having the desired effect eh Vav. Even the jabs don't like you.