Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Steph, youve apparently been researching this for years and you still managed to come on smirking for gossip on the drama… WOW girl!! You’re messed up. 🤯

I honestly haven’t stopped thinking about that beiber video and my own abilities to think what the rest of his life would have been like.
She wouldn’t know what research is, she couldn’t even read an article on the sun she’s that illiterate

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Morning video, yes you can dance around showing your methadone Mike face and slender waist ‘look at me guyz im getting skinny’ but that arse well it aint budging honey it’s here for life 💋 nobody cares only you what people care about is your behaviour. Hilarious that she thinks swallowing a ballon and losing some beef is a clap back to us ‘trolls’ 😂😂😂 jealousy she thinks hahahahahah

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She’s definitely edited the video on cap cut and put her waist and hips to the maximum slim 😂😂😂🤢
Of course she has, she can’t stop using filters so if she loses a ton of weight on the lazy option she’ll look anorexic with the filters. That’s how stupid she is and how she stupid she thinks her huns are.The scales will start to fall from their eyes, in fact it’s started already for many of them

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The face is giving junkie with all the filters god knows what it’s like without.

The reason Steph isn’t liked has got nothing to do with her weight however she is far more cocky because to her shallow version of life, weight is everything.

She wants people to address her weight loss. She is desperate for it. Yet she’s treating anyone who doesn’t ask the way she wants them too with contempt. Doesn’t make sense 😂

She literally pinned a comment about weight loss last week and didn’t address it whatsoever. She is a very odd person.

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Why do these "creators" act like coffee ie crack cocaine? Aimless is the same, acts like she has just had a big fat line! I need there coffee as mine doesn't hit me like that!
😂😂😂 also would add if you are neurodiverse coffee doesn’t work same like coke (basicallly stimulants have calming effect instead the opposite)
I have adhd and autism and aside racing heart I can down 5 pint of coffee and fell asleep on spot.

So if she wakes up due coffee she’s very possibly not have adhd

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Why do these "creators" act like coffee ie crack cocaine? Aimless is the same, acts like she has just had a big fat line! I need there coffee as mine doesn't hit me like that!
I like to think of myself as a coffee connoisseur and what they drink and put into it is awful. The very thought of a flavoured syrup gives me the boak, whether it’s in instant or brewed coffee. It’s destroying the months of work gone into growing and preparing the bean. Know your bean ladies!