Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That would make a lot of sense though.she did go down to Glasgow for the consult with the cosmetic surgery company. She could have had it fitted there and then.
But someone did say a few weeks ago that someone they know ,knows for sure that she is buying the jag as she gets it from the same place as them.
I wonder if she is doing both ? How mental would that be .she could have the balloon without disclosing to the clinic that she was already on the jag 😱😱
Is she that desperate to be thin ? Yes I believe she is 🤷‍♂️
It’s not only dangerous but irresponsible considering she has kids, especially one with special needs

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
😂😂😂 also would add if you are neurodiverse coffee doesn’t work same like coke (basicallly stimulants have calming effect instead the opposite)
I have adhd and autism and aside racing heart I can down 5 pint of coffee and fell asleep on spot.

So if she wakes up due coffee she’s very possibly not have adhd
I'm the same no matter how much coffee I drink, I can still sleep very soundly at night. She cannot sleep as she has been downing that manky chemical filled Monster daily to try and get a brand deal and trying to relate to the young girls that follow her. If she is taking the short cut with her weightloss, she is not getting to grips with her eating habits, McDonald's, processed crap, and if she is on the Skinny Jabs, drinking that s should be the last thing she should be drinking. With the Gastric Balloon you have a very strict diet thta you are meant to follow, and eating McDonald's, Sugary Starbucks are not on the list!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂 also would add if you are neurodiverse coffee doesn’t work same like coke (basicallly stimulants have calming effect instead the opposite)
I have adhd and autism and aside racing heart I can down 5 pint of coffee and fell asleep on spot.

So if she wakes up due coffee she’s very possibly not have adhd
I am the exact same. Can drink 10 red bulls and crash out she talks pure se

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
That Aldi tiktok. Steph you’re honestly giving me the boak standing in the weirdest positions to drink water to show off your weightloss. You’re a child 😂😂😂😂

No one gives a do that you’ve lost weight because you’ve taken the lazy route. You have no medical reasons to go the route you have, you’re just lazy.
Did you notice the bruises?

It’s like she’s trying her hardest to keep them out of sight, meanwhile her body looks like it’s bending all over the place 🤢 that weird stand where she puts her stomach right on show! 😭

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Morning video, yes you can dance around showing your methadone Mike face and slender waist ‘look at me guyz im getting skinny’ but that arse well it aint budging honey it’s here for life 💋 nobody cares only you what people care about is your behaviour. Hilarious that she thinks swallowing a ballon and losing some beef is a clap back to us ‘trolls’ 😂😂😂 jealousy she thinks hahahahahah
What u laughed at the most is the thought of her in her house throwing a hissy fit at the likes 🤣🤣

Also notice how the video I made reference to the other day, after I’ve put some facts on here.. the one about her son being treated like an animal, is now not pinned!

We know your watchin creepy do 👀

And the walls are closing!

People will come out to defend the people you are now hurting

You could get away with it before .. cammy 😞 his family, the fact your ex husband who your still parading his name (prob thinks it’s very cleaver, as then she can claim Benifits as Steph Robertson)! Doesn’t really have Tik Tok so can’t call out your bulllshit, or he knows what he’s dealing with and being nice to his child! By not stripping you from that wee boy, that would be my advice. She ain’t fing worthy of a child like mine! I see her failing him time after time and it crushes me!

Do you know one time I was so upset I couldn’t stop thinking of what goes on behind the camera! I had to remind myself I can’t help every child 😢

Sorry for the rant, I just watch her with all the help, always away on trips, fing up his routine, and not heard or seen unless it’s for content! She’s disgusting

I don’t have any help, my son attacks me every single day, and I love him so much it hurts, others say I don’t know how you do it, 1am wake up calls when he’s been sleeping 2 hours max, but I said I was meant to be his mummy and I’m so glad I am, cause he’s my world ❤️ sorry bit deep, I’m really sorry if that was a but much

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What u laughed at the most is the thought of her in her house throwing a hissy fit at the likes 🤣🤣

Also notice how the video I made reference to the other day, after I’ve put some facts on here.. the one about her son being treated like an animal, is now not pinned!

You could get away with it before .. cammy 😞 his family, the fact your ex husband who your still parading his name (prob thinks it’s very cleaver, as then she can claim Benifits as Steph Robertson)! Doesn’t really have Tik Tok so can’t call out your bulllshit, or he knows what he’s dealing with and being nice to his child! By not stripping you from that wee boy, that would be my advice. She ain’t fing worthy of a child like mine! I see her failing him time after time and it crushes me!

Do you know one time I was so upset I couldn’t stop thinking of what goes on behind the camera! I had to remind myself I can’t help every child 😢

Sorry for the rant, I just watch her with all the help, always away on trips, fing up his routine, and not heard or seen unless it’s for content! She’s disgusting

I don’t have any help, my son attacks me every single day, and I love him so much it hurts, others say I don’t know how you do it, 1am wake up calls when he’s been sleeping 2 hours max, but I said I was meant to be his mummy and I’m so glad I am, cause he’s my world ❤️ sorry bit deep, I’m really sorry if that was a but much
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ I here yah babes from one ASN mother to another we’ve got this 🫶🏻😘

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

Sending you the biggest virtual hug 🥺❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I went on Sophs live for a bit , a Carol Flett came on ..Defo Steph or one of her bodyguards . Soph asked her to join the live …then Elvis left the building 😂

No she left the building when she tried to accuse my pal of being evil, cheating, stealing. She put up a little news that only she would know. She is bang out of order. Tell you